GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

Nah........... The Cartoon Movie FTW!!!! *still reading comics though*

stfu-newb.jpg

Nice pics Stickman, i wish that chromed CC came out on a single card.

lol, I was just looking through this and thinking how awesome these pics were, nice job! Didn't notice it was you who posted it until I read this.

No problem, hope you enjoy the figure!

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed those pics. I will be sure to enjoy the notorious Dr. Mindbender. Issue number 49 is still a classic for me.

All so true Nam, all sooo true :lecture

Yeah, funny and a bit OT, but I had a kid talking **** to me on airsoft forums about how the magazine sucks and I should get a real life. :rolleyes: Then when I fired back teasing him about dropping both testicles, growing up and getting hair in funny places, etc., he took it personal and countered by saying **** like he was gonna rape my daughter (who was 2 at the time) and shoot my wife, etc. Idiot bought an issue of the mag through Paypal a month later to enter a contest we were throwing and I found out he lived in Sunnyvale, CA, so I hand delivered it. ;)

Yeah, funny and a bit OT, but I had a kid talking **** to me on airsoft forums about how the magazine sucks and I should get a real life. :rolleyes: Then when I fired back teasing him about dropping both testicles, growing up and getting hair in funny places, etc., he took it personal and countered by saying **** like he was gonna rape my daughter (who was 2 at the time) and shoot my wife, etc. Idiot bought an issue of the mag through Paypal a month later to enter a contest we were throwing and I found out he lived in Sunnyvale, CA, so I hand delivered it. ;)

AND THEN?!?!? :horror

So there are RESOLUTE figs showing up in the Rise of Caca packaging? How many Resolute figures are there?

So there are RESOLUTE figs showing up in the Rise of Caca packaging? How many Resolute figures are there?

Bunches. Besides Snake Eyes, there's a few in the Arashikage WalMart 2-packs. There're also the bunker/vehicle kits that come with figures as well. Not sure if there're any in there yet.

Wild Bill in the Dragonhawk has been said to look like Resolute, but I didn't pay enough attention to him.

Roadblock comes with the Tripwire Outpost Defender set.

Haven't been paying much attention to this stuff though. I don't shop at Wal-mart, but if Hasbro has taught me anything, it's that figure molds pop up more than once.

Bunches. Besides Snake Eyes, there's a few in the Arashikage WalMart 2-packs. There're also the bunker/vehicle kits that come with figures as well. Not sure if there're any in there yet.

Motherfraker! So are you really ditching your RESOLUTE figs NAM? If so let me know.

Did I say Resolute? :nono Just the 25th Anny stuff. :lol

Alright, alright. Anyway I found two of those Resolute Snake Eyes' today, they are very nice. Even if I have just SE and the Commander I would be cool with that. Duke looks creamy, like a Cadbury egg.

Alright, alright. Anyway I found two of those Resolute Snake Eyes' today, they are very nice. Even if I have just SE and the Commander I would be cool with that. Duke looks creamy, like a Cadbury egg.

The Cobra Trooper kicks ass too. Not sure how readily available he'll be as they were snuck into the last 25th Anny wave. You can pick up repaints in the Resolute boxed sets though, which are pretty much still available everywhere here.

Box set is crap...except for the BAT. The Cobras are not crimson, but more of a hot pink...including their masks. The Duke is crap. Big disappointment cause the regular Resolute Cobra Troops are the best yet. Even better when you give them some BBi Elite Force sub machine guns. I maybe getting rid of mine, now that I have Sideshows Cobra Troopers, I'm not going back.

Hey guys just got back from target and the "Then and now Snow Job set" is 30% off at my local target = 17.88. I skipped on the set as they seem to have a few in stock. I did pick up a ROC "Rescue mission 4 pack for 4$ and some change for parts and weapons. Not a bad deal.

Back