GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

As a kid I was in love with Pythona.

How much does gi joe 25th sdcc black suit cobra commander, usually go for?

and does anyone know where this figure comes from?

commander2_s.jpg

How much does gi joe 25th sdcc black suit cobra commander, usually go for?

and does anyone know where this figure comes from?

commander2_s.jpg

Got one for 19 bucks last year (not sure if the demand has increased since) for a Toht custom.... the black was pretty abundant... the blue was the rare version.

:sick:sick:sick:monkey4 and to think that was ROC, why the hell did it go up so high?

I didn't look at anything more then the selling price and pics but that's a TRU EX for 2010, right? Really just paying ot get him early.... So there will be millions on the shelf in a few weeks? :rolleyes:

Are you looking for a graded one? I thought you wanted black too?

Yeah I was looking for a blue and black version, I think I found a blue around $49 and the black around $20. They don't need to be graded.

Hey Skiman, is that a modified CC? Looks kinda cool. I never did like that they turned him into something so pitiful. Anyways the 25th Anniversay series is still by the far the best to date.

Here are some of my old pics again for those that may have missed them.

Page_1-2.jpg

IMG_7840.jpg

StickmansGiJoe.jpg

IMG_7510-1.jpg

IMG_7557.jpg

IMG_7539.jpg

IMG_7497.jpg

IMG_7483a.jpg

IMG_7414.jpg

IMG_7436.jpg

Also, Thanks again DPrime for Dr. Mindbender. I can't wait to see him. I don't get back to my apartment till Jan. 13th 2010 so it'll be a while before I can post pics of him.

Quick question, I know that There were resolute versions of Duke, Cobra commander and A cobra trooper released in the 25t, and Resolute Snake eyes was released recently under the ROC line. So, my question is, are their ANY other Resolute ( cartoon accurate, not ust with jresolute on the package) Figures out there?

There's a Gung-Ho in a two pack at Wal-Mart and Road Block comes with a rehash of the Outpost Defender also a Wal-Mart exclusive. But the pants on RB are not the same color they are some weird grey camo rather than orange.

Also the TRU exclusive ROC Firefly is based off the Reso design but not quit there.

Nice pics Stickman, i wish that chromed CC came out on a single card.

Also, Thanks again DPrime for Dr. Mindbender. I can't wait to see him. I don't get back to my apartment till Jan. 13th 2010 so it'll be a while before I can post pics of him.

lol, I was just looking through this and thinking how awesome these pics were, nice job! Didn't notice it was you who posted it until I read this.

No problem, hope you enjoy the figure!

Back