Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the newest MonsterArts item. It's a three pack containing the aggregate, crab, and flying forms of Destroyah.

73334_539052236113946_1595026570_n.jpg

They were saying it's an asian exclusive. Be this true?

Here's the blurb that went with it. It says it'll be made specially available to U.S. fans. All the other ones that were only available in Asia on the Tamashii website were distributed to the U.S. and made readily available. Off the top of my head I think Little Godzilla and Godzilla Jr. are a couple examples.

June/July 2013

A special exclusive option set for S.H.MonsterArts Destroyah (1995) only available in Asia via the Tamashii Web Shop will be made specially available for US fans. This set will feature figures of three forms (crustacean-like, aggregate crustacean and flying) of Godzilla’s ultimate enemy prior to the creature’s final demonic bipedal form. Aggregate form- 90mm height/Flying form- 40mm length/Crab form- 60mm height

where is the best place to get Godzilla movies at a fair price?

Amazon, Blu-Rays are under $8 (don't go by the per order price it will go down). DVD, Double movies $5 to $9. With Prime. If not then you can buy them used but add $3 to the cost for shipping.

Here's the newest MonsterArts item. It's a three pack containing the aggregate, crab, and flying forms of Destroyah.

73334_539052236113946_1595026570_n.jpg

Tempting, but the final version of Destroyah will be enough for me. We still need Biollante, Mothra, and Battra anyway. Going to be a huge display as it is.

Here's the blurb that went with it. It says it'll be made specially available to U.S. fans. All the other ones that were only available in Asia on the Tamashii website were distributed to the U.S. and made readily available. Off the top of my head I think Little Godzilla and Godzilla Jr. are a couple examples.

Oh, okay. Good to know. Thanks, Boba.

Biollante is a must right now! We know that one will be freaking amazing! :pray:

Pics of her a few pages back. She is indeed amazing. :rock

I just want 89 G :)

Same. Not a fan of the way their '94(?) sculpt turned out. Bought it because I need a Godzilla for that line, but as soon as Bio-Goji comes out I'm selling the current one.

I think the 93/94 came out great for the suit it is, I just don't like that suit much, I like 84, 89/91 and 95 of the 80s-90s suits.

I actually like the suit, I just feel like the neck looks really odd. Too curved. If I try to pose it straight up and tilt his head down, you get a big gap in the joint behind his head.

This is the only '89 G I'm interested in getting and if I can't have it, I'm not getting any other '89:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vwAHiZQmLw[/ame]

Back