Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure the quality will be nice, but if it's just a nicely painted vinyl 12" figure and $400, that's too much for me, that's nearly double X-Plus 12" and I already feel those cost too much, 75% is vinyl cast in the color it should be with a little airbrushed paint work, not $200-$400 worth of craftsmanship in my eyes, for that price there should be a paint job at the level of a custom artist.

It would be awesome it came in less than 3PO being a simpler piece.

We need confirmation, but I'm almost certain it's a Sakai sculpt based on the pics we've seen and his work.

Can't believe nobody has posted this yet omg omg omg omg :panic::yess:

I present to you the first Showa era Godzilla Monster Arts figure...and it's a doozy!

SH-MonsterArts-Godzilla-1964-Image_zps6e168fdf.jpg

I don't even want to think how many of them I'd buy.....but '62 and '64 are my favorites. '68 and '74 are musts as well. My wallet is in deep ****. lol

Can't believe nobody has posted this yet omg omg omg omg :panic::yess:

I present to you the first Showa era Godzilla Monster Arts figure...and it's a doozy!

SH-MonsterArts-Godzilla-1964-Image_zps6e168fdf.jpg

Ahhhhhh!! That is so Awesome!!!! Far and Away the best Godzilla suit ever!!! I said a few pages ago that I could not wait until they started putting out the classics!!! It looks Great!!!!

Ahhhhhh!! That is so Awesome!!!! Far and Away the best Godzilla suit ever!!! I said a few pages ago that I could not wait until they started putting out the classics!!! It looks Great!!!!

Yeah, from that angle right there it's the nicest Godzilla design ever imo.

Back