Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard MSRP on Biollante was going to be $240. That light-up gimmick doesn't help either, but she looks fantastic so I'll definitely pick her up.

I'm assuming the 1964 version of godzilla is the godzilla vs mothra version right? That's a different design than the suit from Godzilla vs king kong if I remember right, which outside of the 90's godzilla series is my favorite version of godzilla. Even though some of the designs from the 2000's godzilla movies were cool. I did like the GMK design, just wasn't wild about the all white eyes.

Has bandai expressed interest in doing Gamera in the monster arts line? a 90's gamera line would be awesome.

I'm assuming the 1964 version of godzilla is the godzilla vs mothra version right? That's a different design than the suit from Godzilla vs king kong if I remember right, which outside of the 90's godzilla series is my favorite version of godzilla. Even though some of the designs from the 2000's godzilla movies were cool. I did like the GMK design, just wasn't wild about the all white eyes.

Has bandai expressed interest in doing Gamera in the monster arts line? a 90's gamera line would be awesome.

64 G is from Godzilla vs Mothra film.

Just got King Ghidorah yesterday.. Very cool..

I actually let my 4 and 7 year old play with it.I told them not to touch the wings. I am impressed with how well the necks and tails move..

My kids love these things. I am impressed with how well made and tuff they are but my kids are very careful with them so these are defiantly not for typical 4 and 7 year old ruff play.

Apparently the Destoroyah evolution set has started shipping.

2ec6aa12e026b7f3e940680f87dbe093.jpg

Looks good so far. More pics here.

https://www.gforever.net/archive/21...oyah-evolution-set-shipping-here-are-pictures

Great time to be a Godzilla Fan. Comicon is showing a lot more than just the new Legendary Film stuff.

Back