Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone tell me how tall is SHM Arts Mecha-G (Heisei)?

Just a hair under 7"

D3575CD0-EE34-4266-80D5-B736F6D521EA-1032-000000972F61FA8C_zps6ff6c6fe.jpg

Aww man, that's too small... :monkey2
Many thanks, Bio! Guess I'll w8 for X-Plus to make a 30cm statue.

NECA has the license for Legendary's Godzilla. I like NECA, but their Pacific Rim Knifehead figure is not very well done. No where near the quality of their other lines.

There's a potential of that, I suppose. I think Jakks Pacific has the license to produce really large 30" figures. It'll probably be like the giant Darth Vader they recently released.

That's probably right. Bandai gets the figures. But maybe an 18" Godzilla?

That would be great. Neca does well with monstes, and at that size it would be incredible.

There's a potential of that, I suppose. I think Jakks Pacific has the license to produce really large 30" figures. It'll probably be like the giant Darth Vader they recently released.

30" Godzilla toy :google

I would buy a giant Godzilla in a heart beat. I wish they showed us the new Godzilla though. They really missed the oppurtunity

NECA won't be making figures, sadly, theirs would be much better than Bandai America.

Here's a lists of licenesees announcd so far.

BANDAI AMERICA
Master toy partner, and will create action figures and building sets around the film.

NECA
Gifts and novelties.

JAKKS PACIFIC
Large scale figures.

BLOWORLD
Apparel.

TREVCO
Apparel.

RUBIE'S
Costumes for kids and adults.

SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES
Detailed statues.

WBSHOP.COM
Exclusive products TBD.

According to NECA's twitter account, they do have the rights to an 18" Godzilla. I'll post the tweet if I can find it.

Murad A ‏@MuradTheOne 21 Jul
@NECA_TOYS are you going to make a large scale godzilla for the new movie?
Expand
NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 21 Jul
Yep “@MuradTheOne: @NECA_TOYS are you going to make a large scale godzilla for the new movie?”

I just copied and pasted. If you go to Neca's twitter account, I found 3 tweets from them saying they are producing a large scale Godzilla next year that will be able to take down the large scale Jaegers they are making this year.

Last edited:
NECA 18" would be awesome, I'd just love to know they can do 7" or 12" too, they'll blow anything from Bandai out of the water unless Bandai steps it up. Outside of Tamashii stuff, Bandai looks very much like toys. NECA would be very close to Monsterarts, a bit less articulated, but only about $18 compared to $80+.

According to NECA's twitter account, they do have the rights to an 18" Godzilla. I'll post the tweet if I can find it.

Murad A ‏@MuradTheOne 21 Jul
@NECA_TOYS are you going to make a large scale godzilla for the new movie?
Expand
NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 21 Jul
Yep “@MuradTheOne: @NECA_TOYS are you going to make a large scale godzilla for the new movie?”

I just copied and pasted. If you go to Neca's twitter account, I found 3 tweets from them saying they are producing a large scale Godzilla next year that will be able to take down the large scale Jaegers they are making this year.

NECA 18" would be awesome, I'd just love to know they can do 7" or 12" too, they'll blow anything from Bandai out of the water unless Bandai steps it up. Outside of Tamashii stuff, Bandai looks very much like toys. NECA would be very close to Monsterarts, a bit less articulated, but only about $18 compared to $80+.

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Oh man, this is exciting.

BBTS just notified me that my Monsterarts Destoroyah evolution set is in stock :yess:

Godzilla goodness!

Back