Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
david-robinson.gif

I'm not usually a big fan of Bandai Creation stuff, but I found the six pack of little chibi Godzilla figures today at Toys R Us and picked them up for $20. They're pretty cool and the packaging is also pretty nice. Here's a pic of the figures that I found. I'm feeling too lazy to take my own.

DC967406.jpg

I'm not usually a big fan of Bandai Creation stuff, but I found the six pack of little chibi Godzilla figures today at Toys R Us and picked them up for $20. They're pretty cool and the packaging is also pretty nice. Here's a pic of the figures that I found. I'm feeling too lazy to take my own.

DC967406.jpg

That's pretty cool. :)

I can say without hesitation that they are the best thing Bandai Creations has ever put out. The Gigan is my favorite. He reminds me of one of the old Bandai chibi finger puppet I saw at the Japanese market when I was a little kid.

The production Destroyah looks better than that pic I posted, by the way. He's chunkier and a shade of brighter red rather than that burgundy color of the prototype.

I hope you dig them as much as I do, Biojex. :hi5:

I saw those mini Godzilla figures the other day as well. I think I'll have to go back and pick up Godzilla and Gigan (at least)

I can say without hesitation that they are the best thing Bandai Creations has ever put out. The Gigan is my favorite. He reminds me of one of the old Bandai chibi finger puppet I saw at the Japanese market when I was a little kid.

With Gigan, its as if there's a young boy underneath the costume. :yess: :lol

uprr.jpg

Gigan does look like a chubby kid with skinny arms. It's pretty funny. The only one, I wish they'd done a little differently is Ghidorah. He's not terrible, but I just don't think he's squatty enough. My Banpresto bank is a good example of how it's done.

Back