Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol pre ordered mine on amiami for around 172 shipped probably be around 200.no thanks BBTS

can someone aware me on the differences from ordering from amiami and bbts? other than the price

didnt the ghidorah's from amiami come in broken because of no packaging?

i order from amiami because they usually ship first before bbts gets their shipment.i recently ordered 2 big items from them and they used a big box.so maybe they have read the feedbacks on what they did with MKG and now they double boxing.but dont take my word for it.so far i am very pleased with amiami with their low shipping cost, and super fast shipping and they usually ship out my stuff almost a month ahead of bbts

can someone aware me on the differences from ordering from amiami and bbts? other than the price

didnt the ghidorah's from amiami come in broken because of no packaging?

Bbts is a north american company. Amiami is a japanese company that ships straight from there. Since this is a japanese import item they get it first. Bbts has to import it first then sell it at an additional markup due to the importing cost. Hence the higher price. With the current yen exchange rate its much cheaper to get it directly from japan.

As for the shipping boxes. If i recall king ghidorah was the only one they had a shipping problem with because they claimed the box was too big. Most other xplus figures havent had that problem and were packed in an extra box instead of just slapping a shipping label onto the figures box itself.

Changed his coloration. This time, his dorsal plate is gray while the other one was purple.

Thank you! Will need to pick this up. Found the original 2000 on a recent trip to Japan, but it was pricey, and 2nd hand/incomplete so thought I would wait it out and see what else comes along.

The new 2000 special color edition. Was that version in the movie? I thought the spines were purple. I don't recall the spines changing silver at some point.

Here is a nice 1/150 scale kit that will work great with you x-plus GBG or Mauri 1989 remote Godzilla. They can be had with or without SUPER x2
03c5c639e8bb2bce46368627d01694b4.jpg

The new 2000 special color edition. Was that version in the movie? I thought the spines were purple. I don't recall the spines changing silver at some point.

The SH Monsterarts Godzilla 2000 figures are based on Yuji Sakai's concept maquette for that film and not the suit used in the movie. The first release's colors were to match the film, green and purple, this latest release is truer to the maquette which was actually traditional Godzilla colors.

The legends are true.

11233545_984282661583297_8473535173091434808_n.jpg

Speculating that it's from the Large Monster (25cm) series, but the fact that it's as tall -- if not slightly taller -- than the already large 32cm 2014 Goji means he should display quite well with other 30s.

Man is that 2014 amazing, I'd say that's X-Plus' most accurate non-Sakai piece they've ever done, and the paint is awesome.

I wonder how expensive the mini figures are going to be.

Back