Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Additional images from SciFi Japan.

godzilla201401.jpg

godzilla201402.jpg

godzilla201403.jpg

This is pure awesomeness. I preordered it already on amiami. Really good price btw. Cant wait!

I pre-ordered the 30cm Godzilla 2014 as well off of Hobby Search for basically the same price. Can't wait to get this one.

Watching 2014 Godzilla on HBO right now.

This movie is horrendous.
Yeah it's not great, it's frustrating how they cut away from the action all the time. But as for Godzilla himself, he looks fabulous on screen...for his 8 minutes anyway.

TOKYO HOTEL OPENS DOORS TO ITS GODZILLA ROOMS

If you dare.

BY: MATT PORTER
MAY 6, 2015
The Hotel Gracery in Tokyo's Shinjuku district has opened the doors to its Godzilla themed rooms.
ADVERTISEMENT

There are two special types of room. The Godzilla Room costs £224 / 39,800 yen a night during weekdays and £281 / 49,800 yen at weekends, and gives guests the experience of the Godzilla world. One of the room's walls has hidden images which only show up under black light.

From the window of the Godzilla View Room, which costs £84 / 15,000 yen a night, guests can see the huge scale model of Godzilla's head on the terrace on the eighth floor.

In Early April, a special ceremony was held to appoint Godzilla as tourism ambassador for the Shinjuku district.

That's like my 2nd dream vacation, I'd just take all my toys, dvds and blu rays and have a Godzillathon and never leave the room :lol

Knock..Knock..Knock....Mr. MaulFan-san, are you alright in there?

To which I reply with angry Godzilla SFX, skreeeeeeonk!!!!

Or if I'm happy I'll display a vid of Godzilla jumping, and if I'm in the bathroom I'll use video from vs Hedorah :lol

Back