Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maulfan this is mostly for you....some very quick progress pics sent to me this morning.

5734b4dd038d2d2cbaefa5461165569b.jpg

4e64ccc8171d0e3c0153553aa21190c6.jpg

70f437b9740c29c32f43c6cd96fff231.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'd hope not. Does the artist have any sort of page showing his Godzilla paint work, would be interested to see what he's capable of.

I don't think so...just saw some of his other '84's on the Facebook x-plus group

I came "this close" to pulling the trigger on the Dunk, but after my wife told me it "looked like it was made out of Rice Krispies treats," I couldn't get that out of my head.

I came "this close" to pulling the trigger on the Dunk, but after my wife told me it "looked like it was made out of Rice Krispies treats," I couldn't get that out of my head.

LOL, that's kinda why I sold my original Kaibutsuya resin kit years ago. I don't really care for idealized sculpts either, but I couldn't get over the skin texture.

LOL, that's kinda why I sold my original Kaibutsuya resin kit years ago. I don't really care for idealized sculpts either, but I couldn't get over the skin texture.

You're all mad, I'd love to own that kit more than any other Godzilla piece I don't own yet, mmm rice krispies.

I usually stick to suit authentic pieces but the Kaibutsuya '84 has always captured my vision of 84's attitude and it's close enough to suit accurate for me. After the Kaiyodo 8" Sakai '84, it's my 2nd '84 grail piece.

So what ever happened to the small-scale Godzilla figures that X-Plus had on display? Any word on those? I was having visions of creating miniature Z-scale cities to have them stomp through... :wink1:

No one really talks about them here, but does anybody collect Y-MSF figures? I just bought their new Ebirah figure yesterday. They aren't even on par with Bandai, but I just love them. Y-MSF isn't afraid to tackle the less popular characters.

Does anyone have any intel on which 30cm Godzillas will be offered through Diamond? I'm hoping for '84 and 2k above all others. It's crazy that the announcement of the new agreement with X-Plus was released in March, and we still have no confirmation of which G-figures are being made available to the US.

Nothing concrete...but supposedly from Intel from dealers they have a list of about 9 Godzillas that they are going to release, which is interesting because there aren't that many 30cm left. So they might be getting 25cm too. But it's looking very likely that 2000, 1984, 2004 and 1992 will be coming down the pipeline.

Would love to see 1984 and 2014 get Diamond release, I don't even care if the paint isn't as nice as Japan, I'd probably get '84 repainted anyway.

Back