Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked on some tail work tonight but mostly working towards finishing the spines, not there yet though.

View attachment 331144

Looking nice MaulFan. Are you airbrushing or handbrushing?

Just got this in the mail on Saturday...

001.jpg

My X-Plus Gigantic Burning Godzilla is like looking at him thinking "get yourself together man!"

Thanks, 100% hand. As long as an 11" figure is taking me to paint, I now dread the idea of doing this to the Kaiyodo, good luck.

My X-Plus 25cm Series Titanosaurus arrived. Extremely happy with how it turned out. Love that a company finally went the extra mile and made his fins translucent.

img_5263jzu1n.jpg

Like the movie or not Shin is now in the top 3 of Godzilla designs.

So hard to rank for me, 54 and 84 are clear top 2, then 89, 2014 and Shin round out my top 5. I guess I'd say Shin 3, 89 at the 4 spot with 2014 at 5. Shin is a blend of 54 and 84 aesthetics so it's a big fave, 89 just looks so powerful and I really like 2014, but he's so unique compared to the others, he makes top 5 but can't compete.

Does anyone here know of (or frequent) some good Facebook Groups related to imported Vinyl 'Sofubi' Godzilla's (Bullmark, Marmit, Toygraph, ect.)?

Like the movie or not Shin is now in the top 3 of Godzilla designs.

I like the design but he just had no personality. Just felt like a mindless walking hunk of destruction. Like he just kinda felt like a robot.

So hard to rank for me, 54 and 84 are clear top 2, then 89, 2014 and Shin round out my top 5. I guess I'd say Shin 3, 89 at the 4 spot with 2014 at 5. Shin is a blend of 54 and 84 aesthetics so it's a big fave, 89 just looks so powerful and I really like 2014, but he's so unique compared to the others, he makes top 5 but can't compete.

It's not easy to pick but my top 3 are now:

1. 89
2. Shin
3. 64

I like the movie. And I love the design. My favorite now, surpassed even burning Godzilla, which I never thought would happen :wink1:

Cool

I like the design but he just had no personality. Just felt like a mindless walking hunk of destruction. Like he just kinda felt like a robot.

What I liked about him. :lol

Last edited:
I'm pumped, it's not perfect, but it's a full posable Shin, I'm going to have a lot of photo fun with him. The Bandai's are so limited since they're basically statues.

Is there any rumor that Bandai will re-release Jackson's Kong in the Monsterarts line? Any chance of a Skull Island Kong outside of the Larami toys?

Dammit! Why...? I thought I got in for the 2nd batch (the order was literally titled (2nd batch).

Oh well, September now... sucks cause I was already ****ing charged!

Dear customer.

We are writing to let you know that your order of S.H.Monster Arts Godzilla (2016) The Fourth Awakening Ver. (2nd batch) will be transferred to the third batch, which is scheduled for a September release. Please contact us if that's a problem and you'd rather cancel. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Big in Japan

Back