Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved it as well:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    373.5 KB
Just saw Kong: Skull Island. Really dug the hell out of it and really need an X Plus Kong now.

I'm hoping for the same thing. If they have approval to make Kong 2017 figures, then maybe that will encompass any Kong likeness in general, and we can finally get a nice '62 and '67.

I love the design for this kong. I hope we get xplus figures of this since it's a toho creature sorta. It'd be a crime not to. I mean pacific rim got some.

Not sure if anybody posted this particular figure yet, but it looks pretty nice. It's 30cm, part of the Hyper Solid series. Saw it on Hobby Search this morning, but now up at BBTS.

shin.jpg
shin2.jpg

Comeswith interchangeable heads I just wish it came with a closed mouth look. It looks awesome. I'm thinking about getting it. But this gigantic shin on the other hand looks amazing game so idk I feel stuck lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comeswith interchangeable heads I just wish it came with a closed mouth look. It looks awesome. I'm thinking about getting it. But this gigantic shin on the other hand looks amazing game so idk I feel stuck lol

When you can't decide, just get both.

It's amazing how many Shin figures have been released. I don't remember there being anywhere near this amount of stuff being released for any other movie.

It's amazing how many Shin figures have been released. I don't remember there being anywhere near this amount of stuff being released for any other movie.
Yeah, its been impressive. The fact that the directors are beloved, it was such a critical success, and such a different design. A perfect storm perhaps?

I hear 2014 didn't really have much success in Japan as a film. So, it's not like the Godzilla name is magic over there.

I just ordered it from amiami. Like rjszar suggested, I'll get both and decide at a later date

It's so crazy, Kaiyodo has actually released a replica of that gord thing that was the basis for his skin texture that was on display woth the maquette at Wonderfest 2016.

If he took a **** in the movie, someone would sell replica turds.

Jokes aside, I love all the options because I love Shin's design, though I wish his earlier forms were produce more accessibly.

Jokes aside, I love all the options because I love Shin's design, though I wish his earlier forms were produce more accessibly.
Well there is the upcoming S.H.MonsterArts set and didn't we see protos for X-Plus as well? There's also that Albatross set, though it's hardly worth mentioning.

Well there is the upcoming S.H.MonsterArts set and didn't we see protos for X-Plus as well? There's also that Albatross set, though it's hardly worth mentioning.

Well I mean more so how many sites outside of Japan can offer them, like BBTS sold the 6" and 11" vinyls for Form 4 but never got to sell Form 2 or 3.

So I'm a total noob when it comes to Godzilla figures. I've been thinking about getting a MonsterArts figure but I want to make sure I get a good one. I like the more classic looks like Emergance, '95, 2000 and the 2001 maybe the 2014 but he's a little plain. Which one displays the beast? I like a big long tail too. Which should I shoot for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2000 and 2001 are the best out of that lot. 1954 looks impressive too.

Back