Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10510909a.jpg

'64 looks awesome. I'm still holding out for the slim chance I'll stumble upon an X-plus reissue of G'62 NISB. Must be strong. :pray:

Just getting the regular version. Don't really care for the light up feature on so many of the exclusives. At some point they'll all fail.

Just getting the regular version. Don't really care for the light up feature on so many of the exclusives. At some point they'll all fail.
It isn't a light up it's just painted spines and it comes with a closed or open mouth option.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Where is the best place to preorder? I saw regular on Amiami, but didn't see the exclusive. I've never bought an X-Plus, but that looks really awesome.

Where is the best place to preorder? I saw regular on Amiami, but didn't see the exclusive. I've never bought an X-Plus, but that looks really awesome.

Only the RIC website sells the exclusives so you have to use a third party to get them.

Overall, I'm pleased with my Shin. About the only thing I need to do is paint over some of the purple on the neck. Everything else looks pretty good. I used some blue tack to hold the head onto the body better. Anybody who doesn't want to glue the head on can try that.

Does it even make sense to use the alternate head? I feel like the roaring head is a must with the purple

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back