Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm debating whether to get the SH Arts Godzilla 'cause I just love the swimming pose he's pictured in but geez, he's only 6 freakin' inches tall, the size of my Marvel Legends for ____'s sake! Godzilla should never be six inches! SS has less than 10 left at 69.99 each. What do I do???

BB

I'm debating whether to get the SH Arts Godzilla 'cause I just love the swimming pose he's pictured in but geez, he's only 6 freakin' inches tall, the size of my Marvel Legends for ____'s sake! Godzilla should never be six inches! SS has less than 10 left at 69.99 each. What do I do???

BB

Cheaper on Amazon plus free shipping. He's pretty little in stature, but solid and hefty. You might have to buy some kind of stand if you want to do the swimming pose.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-69500-Godzilla-S-H-MonsterArts/dp/B005EVC1B6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339983623&sr=8-1&keywords=monsterarts+godzilla"]https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-69500-Godzilla-S-H-MonsterArts/dp/B005EVC1B6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339983623&sr=8-1&keywords=monsterarts+godzilla[/ame]

I want the SDCC exclusive version, but haven't found a buddy to pick one up for me yet.

tamashii-nations-s-h-monsterarts-godzilla-comic-con-2012-exclusive-002.jpg

I want the SDCC exclusive version, but haven't found a buddy to pick one up for me yet.

tamashii-nations-s-h-monsterarts-godzilla-comic-con-2012-exclusive-002.jpg

That's pretty cool and I'd grab you one if I was going but I haven't been to the SDCC in ten years. Just not worth it anymore with the scope of the internet and the deals that can be had on here.

BB

I've never been, but would like to go at least one time in my life. The Chicago conventions aren't all that great to be honest, but I've gone to quite a few in my time. Most of this stuff is usually available after the show, but I'd be bummed if I missed out on that one.

I could grab one for you, Ben. I was considering buying one for myself as well, though I originally assumed it was the actual Burning Godzilla from Destoroyah. This is much cooler.

EDIT: Wait a minute. How does this work?

Also, there will be a SDCC exclusive Burning Godzilla...

Tamashii-S.H.-MonsterArts-Burning-Godzilla-Image-copy.jpg

Last edited:
It was just recently revealed that the Meltdown version will be the SDCC exclusive this year. Apparently it'll have some cool box art of Godzilla destroying the convention center as well. I think it was reported on some sites earlier this year that Burning Godzilla was going to be the SDCC exclusive. They probably assumed it'd be that one that has been displayed ever since the MonsterArts line was first previewed. I believe regular Burning Godzilla will get a normal release some time in the future.

Thank you for offering to pick one up for me. I'll take one if they allow you to buy more than one. Contact me via pm and we can work out the details. I'll pay you in advance so you're not out anything during the convention.

Here's some of that box art I mentioned previously in my post:

img636.jpg

If your willing to help one more person. I too can pay in advance and throw in some extra $ for your time. If you read this please feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!

I'm wondering if this would go on their Exclusives list or if it's strictly a Bandai thing.

Depends on what Bandai wants to do, don't know what Sideshow's relationship is with them, but I think it would be good exposure for Bandai to work out something with Sideshow, their booth gets a lot of attention.

I'm almost positive that the Bandai exclusives from last year were sold on Amazon shortly after the show for retail price. Somebody bought me the metallic Mega Man X and he was for sale on Amazon after the show if memory serves me. I think there's a pretty good chance that we'll see these show up there when everything is said and done. I just want to be extra sure that I get one just in case they don't show up somewhere else.

I wonder what all the people on eBay who pre sold the Flaming Godzilla as the SDCC exclusive will do now that it is the Meltdown Godzilla that is actually the SDCC figure? :lol

Which is still cheaper than going to Comic Con. But not worth the price of the memories. I've not been the last two years after having gone five years in a row. It saddens me to miss it again this year.:(

Back