Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.MonsterArts King Kong

Thanks, guys!

Do you think Bandai will make a Kong figure from S.H.MonsterArts?

Godzilla_king_kong_small.jpg

i wont hold my breath but i will certainly keep my fingers crossed . i wish X-plus would make one to accompany the 30 cm 62'

I can give ya one.

Burning Godzilla SDCC 2012 Exclusive
Space Godzilla
Little Godzilla (1994)
Moguera
Godzilla (1993)
Mechagodzilla (1993)
Fire Rodan (1993)
Ghidorah (1991)

That's all that's come out or been seen.

Most appreciated! Thank you, bro.

Got the Monster arts Mecha Godzilla today. I've been holding off on this line until they started to bring out some showa and millennium stuff, but since this has been half price pretty much everywhere i couldn't resist picking it up!

And its fantastic! I'm really really impressed, great quality, easy to pose and nice touches of die-cast, even the stupid way they have done the effect parts is actually a lot better than i thought it would be. Overall very happy and look forward to more in the line :)

mechag1.jpg

mechag2.jpg

mechag3.jpg

mechag4.jpg

mechag5.jpg

The stand for the flame breath seems kinda lame but I suppose it's nesccesary...

I honestly don't know why they didn't do a separate head with the breath attached or a way for it attach to the mouth, they do it with the beams in the Ultra-act line so i don't know why it wasn't done here.

Its not too bad though, but definitely agree it could be better. Still a great figure though :)

I've never bought from them directly, but I've read that they're legitimate from a Godzilla collectible forum I frequent.

Thanks a lot, Ben. I think i'm gonna buy the x-plus landing form Hedorah from them :)

It might actually be cheaper to get him from here. SAL shipping from Japan is slow, but it's only $20 on Hedorah. EMS is a lot faster, but looks like it's about $30. Still would probably be a little cheaper than Monster Planet, though.

https://www.hlj.com/product/XPS00927

It might actually be cheaper to get him from here. SAL shipping from Japan is slow, but it's only $20 on Hedorah. EMS is a lot faster, but looks like it's about $30. Still would probably be a little cheaper than Monster Planet, though.

https://www.hlj.com/product/XPS00927

Doh! I already ordered from monster planet, and they don't allow cancellations...oh well. Thanks for trying to save me money, Ben. Looks like I was a little too quick on the draw. :lol

Doh! I already ordered from monster planet, and they don't allow cancellations...oh well. Thanks for trying to save me money, Ben. Looks like I was a little too quick on the draw. :lol

Sorry I didn't let you know quicker. I hope you like him. I just ordered the adult Mothra from X-Plus yesterday. Should be pretty cool.

Sorry I didn't let you know quicker. I hope you like him. I just ordered the adult Mothra from X-Plus yesterday. Should be pretty cool.

No need to apologize at all. I wouldn't even know about this guy if it hadn't been for you.

You going to post pics of Mothra?

looks like they are located in the Bronx . ill be in the Bronx tomorrow morning . if its near me ill do a drive by and let you know whether or not there is a store front .

Thank you much, should give me a little more piece of mind on my order. :)

No need to apologize at all. I wouldn't even know about this guy if it hadn't been for you.

I think I'll post some pictures when she arrives.

I'm also sort of on the lookout for the 30 cm Hedorah as well at the moment. I've been getting back into these things recently. Hasn't been easy on the wallet. Kind of regretting selling my Biollante too. Oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes.

I think I'll post some pictures when she arrives.

I'm also sort of on the lookout for the 30 cm Hedorah as well at the moment. I've been getting back into these things recently. Hasn't been easy on the wallet. Kind of regretting selling my Biollante too. Oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes.

Groovy, I'll look forward to those.

Yeah, the big Hedorah is next on my list, followed by the 71 godzilla. I have a feeling it won't stop there :lol
These things will drain my wallet faster than 1:6 figures.

I saw a video review of biollante...so massive. You thinking of picking her up again?

Groovy, I'll look forward to those.

Yeah, the big Hedorah is next on my list, followed by the 71 godzilla. I have a feeling it won't stop there :lol
These things will drain my wallet faster than 1:6 figures.

I saw a video review of biollante...so massive. You thinking of picking her up again?

I'm thinking about it if I can find one for about the same price that I paid originally. I really can't display her right now, though. I feel torn between 1/6 figures and these sometimes. I might sell off some of my unnecessary stuff to fund a few more of these X-Plus pieces I've been looking for.

I'm thinking about it if I can find one for about the same price that I paid originally. I really can't display her right now, though. I feel torn between 1/6 figures and these sometimes. I might sell off some of my unnecessary stuff to fund a few more of these X-Plus pieces I've been looking for.

What'd you say she was? About 2 feet wide? Yeah...That's a strain on space most definitely.

I've been toying with that idea myself. I've made a list of the order I would sell things if it came to that :lol

Thank you much, should give me a little more piece of mind on my order. :)

sorry but i completely forgot yesterday. i was gonna give it a try today but its a PO Box . they look legit to me . give em a call and ask questions . check out their facebook page . they have a couple hundred people following them . you can probably ask some the followers questions via FB PM. sorry i wasnt of more help

Back