Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Biollante costume was pretty great. Before that picture was taken, he and a guy dressed up as Ultraman fought each other in the hallway. They were rolling around on the ground and punching each other. Pretty funny stuff. Afterwards, Ultraman shook one of Biollante's vines as a sign of good sportsmanship.

I'll try to take some pictures of the stuff I picked up at G-Fest tomorrow evening. I'm particularly happy with this sd baseball Godzilla. He's pretty funny.

Nice! A live giant monster rumble! Too bad there wasn't a video of it. :lol

Looking forward to seeing that baseball.

Got around to opening Spacegodzilla and Little Godzilla tonight. I'm speechless. These are the Godzilla figures I would've killed to have when I was younger. Posing and admiring the little badasses made me realize I never really got out of the franchise. I only stopped collecting because I preferred figures and there were no high-end options on the market once my collection became serious. Predator was easy to upgrade, but it wasn't until this new line by Bandai was announced that I could get Godzilla stuff back on the display shelf.

Needless to say, I'm in. Not sure if I'll buy every single character they do, but the iconic ones are a must (Ghidorah, Mothra, Anguirus), along with some personal favorites (Baragon, Megalon, Mechagodzilla 3). I'm holding off on getting the Big G himself in case they put out a millenium or GMK version.

I did reclaim Biollante. I got it for less than I originally paid, and I don't imagine they'll ever release it in the 30 cm scale, so I figure this is probably as good as it gets. It was pretty funny when I picked it up. All the people standing around the booth freaked out when I was inspecting it before the guy at the booth boxed it up for me. One teenage kid was touching the figure and asking me questions about it. When I told him it was a little over $600, his mom told him to leave it alone. :lol

The Biollante costume was pretty great. Before that picture was taken, he and a guy dressed up as Ultraman fought each other in the hallway. They were rolling around on the ground and punching each other. Pretty funny stuff. Afterwards, Ultraman shook one of Biollante's vines as a sign of good sportsmanship.

Afterwards, we went to a screening of Godzilla vs. Destroyah at a really nice old theatre that they were putting on for G-Fest. I was pleasantly surprised that it was the Japanese subtitled version rather than the English dub.

I'll try to take some pictures of the stuff I picked up at G-Fest tomorrow evening. I'm particularly happy with this sd baseball Godzilla. He's pretty funny.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl the kid touching Biollante and the live action monster tussle. Sounds like a blast! I gotta go one year.

Congratulations on getting Biollante, especially at a lower price :rock I can't wait to see some pics of your recent acquisitions.

Got around to opening Spacegodzilla and Little Godzilla tonight. I'm speechless. These are the Godzilla figures I would've killed to have when I was younger. Posing and admiring the little badasses made me realize I never really got out of the franchise. I only stopped collecting because I preferred figures and there were no high-end options on the market once my collection became serious. Predator was easy to upgrade, but it wasn't until this new line by Bandai was announced that I could get Godzilla stuff back on the display shelf.

Needless to say, I'm in. Not sure if I'll buy every single character they do, but the iconic ones are a must (Ghidorah, Mothra, Anguirus), along with some personal favorites (Baragon, Megalon, Mechagodzilla 3). I'm holding off on getting the Big G himself in case they put out a millenium or GMK version.

The Spacegodzilla is my favorite one so far. He's a great figure.

Here are some pictures of what I picked up at G-Fest.

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00638.jpg

DSC00639.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00641.jpg

Yeah. I looked it up and I guess he used to play for the Yomiuri Giants in Japan. I think this might have been a ballpark giveaway or something from that time period. He was only $15, so I picked him up.

Hell yeah! Hideki Matsui, known as "Godzilla" among his Japanese fans.

Which movie was it that had him swinging a bat in his apartment while the Big G was rampaging through it? That was pretty lame. :lol

King Kong vs Godzilla [2005 | 1998]

Finally, after $aving and waiting for almost 6 months... it's here... the Trendmasters Ultimate Godzilla!

So, as you can see... some of my action figures tried to face off with the big dude, but there will be only one figure to stop him!

:monkey4 Behold, the 8th Wonder of the World figure, soon...

599283_10150915665535906_1829081315_n.jpg

376482_10150915666335906_1196322283_n.jpg

534677_10150915666745906_275915059_n.jpg

582149_10150915667260906_463961141_n.jpg

To be continued...

I think only a few people here know Im a big Godzilla fan he is my No 1 favorite monster, and I never notice this thread!! , Well i start collect the Godzilla 12" vinyl model kits 12 years a go and i have a huge collection almost all unensambled, but i planning finish all very soon this is the Billiken Godzilla 1968 all ensambled and painted by me
DSC02319.jpg

DSC02320.jpg

DSC02321.jpg

DSC02317.jpg

DSC02323.jpg

I think only a few people here know Im a big Godzilla fan he is my No 1 favorite monster, and I never notice this thread!! , Well i start collect the Godzilla 12" vinyl model kits 12 years a go and i have a huge collection almost all unensambled, but i planning finish all very soon this is the Billiken Godzilla 1968 all ensambled and painted by me
DSC02319.jpg

DSC02320.jpg

DSC02321.jpg

DSC02317.jpg

DSC02323.jpg

So nice!

I'm assuming the holes in the neck are spot-on accuracies of the rubber suit?

Back