Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they put quite a dent in your wallet.

The funny thing is that as a collector of Sideshow pieces, those xplus pieces seem affordable in contrast!

That smog monster looks great, by the way. Would have loved to have it as a kid, even if it wasn't meant as a toy.

The funny thing is that as a collector of Sideshow pieces, those xplus pieces seem affordable in contrast!

That smog monster looks great, by the way. Would have loved to have it as a kid, even if it wasn't meant as a toy.

Isn't that the sad truth. Especially these days :google But hey if SS wants to pick up the Godzilla license and charge me $800 for a 33" Godzilla statue...I'm not sure I'd mind :lol

Isn't that the sad truth. Especially these days :google But hey if SS wants to pick up the Godzilla license and charge me $800 for a 33" Godzilla statue...I'm not sure I'd mind :lol

That could be likely depending on how this new Godzilla movie turns out. :yess:

I'm not much of a Godzilla fan :eek:

GODZILLA.jpg

so I showed my cousin's son the other day this pic during family gatherings, and his dad has been asking me where to find the American Godzilla ( its the far right, third row from the bottom ).

If anyone can help me out here, I'd appreciate it, since I dont know much bout Godzillas.

Ebay links would be most helpful, thanks again :wave

so I showed my cousin's son the other day this pic during family gatherings, and his dad has been asking me where to find the American Godzilla ( its the far right, third row from the bottom ).

If anyone can help me out here, I'd appreciate it, since I dont know much bout Godzillas.

Ebay links would be most helpful, thanks again :wave

It looks like Tornado Blast Godzilla to me.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Trendmasters-TORNADO-BLAST-GODZILLA-MOC-1998-/110925075452?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d3a653fc#ht_500wt_1416

I'd say Destroyah isn't too far behind. We know they have a prototype for his crab form. They had it at a convention not too long ago. I can't wait for a final form Destroyah though. It's going to look incredible, but hopefully closer in price to Spacegodzilla and not Ghidorah.

Last edited:
I think I agree with a lot of people here in that I'm holding out on Big G till they produce his millennium look. Other than that I can't wait till they (hopefully) start producing some of the old school monsters I grew up with.

I can't wait for a GMK Goji, but I think his Final Wars rendition has the most potential in this line.

Here's a new picture of Burning Godzilla next to Godzilla Jr. from Wonderfest.

img_1688436_65385655_14.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back