Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the suits in the movies. Hopefully the head on the final product is as good as the one on the prototype. I'll pass on Jr, love him as a monster but not for a 4 inch figure.

By the way, do any of you belong the the tohokingdom forums? I just signed up recently but I'll probably be banned soon. Some of the rudest, snottiest most judgmental posters (and from Godzilla fans!) from any forum I've been on. It's a shame the ****head posters seem to either outweigh the kind, fun ones or just post a helluva lot more. And the rules there suck. It's the No Fun Forum with mods who obviously love telling you what you did wrong. Place sucks the big one lol. Makes me appreciate you all much more lol

Looks like the suits in the movies. Hopefully the head on the final product is as good as the one on the prototype. I'll pass on Jr, love him as a monster but not for a 4 inch figure.

By the way, do any of you belong the the tohokingdom forums? I just signed up recently but I'll probably be banned soon. Some of the rudest, snottiest most judgmental posters (and from Godzilla fans!) from any forum I've been on. It's a shame the ****head posters seem to either outweigh the kind, fun ones or just post a helluva lot more. And the rules there suck. It's the No Fun Forum with mods who obviously love telling you what you did wrong. Place sucks the big one lol. Makes me appreciate you all much more lol

i bailed on Tohokingdom ions ago. the place was very bland and boring.the site itself has a wealth of G info. but the forum Sucks Balls !

I'm a member there. My user name is benagon.

Even though they're probably accurate to the movie, I think Junior will look a little weird next to Little Godzilla.

Seeing it on the big screen in Japanese with subtitles was a real treat. I'd only seen the dubbed version before then.

The music is amazing during that scene.

Indeed. I___ube(?) nailed it during that scene. He really made you feel like a part of you was dying in that scene. But seeing the Big G just wither away to bones like that.....shucks.

Sounds like a place I'd rather avoid. :(

:duff

Godzilla jr. is adorable :lol

Agreed. But Lil G is hideous.

I always want to watch it, but chicken out because I think of having to watch that sad ending again lol

I was a grown man and I teared up repeatedly over G's final moments. After all, I was watching my childhood favorite die before my very eyes. Excellent movie and a fitting end to the true King! :monkey2

Sounds like a place I'd rather avoid. :(

Agreed. But Lil G is hideous.

I was a grown man and I teared up repeatedly over G's final moments. After all, I was watching my childhood favorite die before my very eyes. Excellent movie and a fitting end to the true King! :monkey2

Yeah, I'm actually not going to be upset if I do get banned. I know alot of people say that and don't mean it, but I perfectly am ok. But God forbid you have a different opinion than others or don't like a monster that they love over there. It came out that I'm not a fan of Minya or Kamunga and people tried to call me childish and immature and I was not having that at all lol.

I really liked Godzilla Jr. Though it was weird that he grew, lost all his baby fat, but barely grew in height lol. The way he stood up to Destroyah was very much like his father and I hated the former for dropping him to the ground like that. Thankfully, the death of one gave Junior life again because had they both died I'd never watch this movie again lol.

Back