Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see the super 7 minus 1 is out. Anyone have it yet?

It looks good in the promotional photos but every super 7 fig I've ever bought is a massive downgrade from what they advertise.

I've got a rotten cold at the moment, so this guy's arrival was greatly appreciated!

He's my desk buddy this week and is helping me to focus on work instead of being consumed by illness, lol. So glad I picked this guy up!

View attachment 729475
Oh man. What a beautiful piece. The colors on that thing just pop right off the photo!

I see the super 7 minus 1 is out. Anyone have it yet?

It looks good in the promotional photos but every super 7 fig I've ever bought is a massive downgrade from what they advertise.
Mine is sitting in my BBTS loot pile. I was actually wondering the same thing. Wish I could see some in hand pics, if it didn't turn out so well I'd like to know before I have it shipped.

Mine is sitting in my BBTS loot pile. I was actually wondering the same thing. Wish I could see some in hand pics, if it didn't turn out so well I'd like to know before I have it shipped.
I just watched a couple of reviews on YouTube a couple of weeks ago. And then promptly canceled. I'm just done with Super7.

I just watched a couple of reviews on YouTube a couple of weeks ago. And then promptly canceled. I'm just done with Super7.
Jeez, no kidding. I'll be asking BBTS to refund and cancel, looks terrible.

The size is good, but detail and glossy paint is garbage. Hammond Collection JP dinos look better than this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241005_095412_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20241005_095412_YouTube.jpg
    305.7 KB
  • Screenshot_20241005_095516_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20241005_095516_YouTube.jpg
    780.1 KB
Back