gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stress The Rapist.Net? :monkey1

analrapist.jpg
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1i-Yw7s-Pw[/ame]

If this is the case than GH has habitual issues. Like I said before. 50/50 shot at getting a good figure or a crap figure.

Exactly. They've been like this for years, just a fact of life that frequent customers are used to. Every sale there are new customers freaking out and all the old timers are like, "wait and see, they give refunds."

I just think its funny to see all the panic.

PS its probably my turn to need to do an exchange again after a nice hot streak. My last problem with them was once they had a picture of the SSC Yoda Hut, but the description simply said Yoda. We all knew it was probably too good to be true, but some of us put in an order just to see if it was actually the hut. Nope. Had to return Yoda as I already had him.

Exactly. They've been like this for years, just a fact of life that frequent customers are used to. Every sale there are new customers freaking out and all the old timers are like, "wait and see, they give refunds."

I just think its funny to see all the panic.

PS its probably my turn to need to do an exchange again after a nice hot streak. My last problem with them was once they had a picture of the SSC Yoda Hut, but the description simply said Yoda. We all knew it was probably too good to be true, but some of us put in an order just to see if it was actually the hut. Nope. Had to return Yoda as I already had him.

This thread should be retitled to "gohastings.com - don't panic, just wait and see..."

Sideshow Yoda!?! Where???

I did the same with Yoda and forgot to return him. He's still in the box in the attic! Anyone notice the $20 drop on the DX Joker in the last day? So hard not to pull that trigger. Luke and Boba for me. Report next week.

It's weird how the prices change from day to day. I'm going to try and email customer service about a price adjustment on the Nick Fury. The price went from $285 back to retail price of $189.99. Worth a shot I guess

Yeah I saw the same thing with Boba Fett but overall savings was only $2 difference and $2 isn't worth my time to call and talk to their CS

In the past, I ordered from them the IM unleashed figure through amazon. Came nicely packaged, figured looked new to me with plastic wrappings, etc.
I got the black spidey for $157.00 shipped with this sale...great price.... They called me this afternoon just to confirm I had made the order since they had no past order history from me through their site.
Thought that was good of them to QC their orders.
Looking forward to receiving my order. :impatient:

Is this 25% off deal still going for them? Seems like it would be a good opportunity to try to buy something big like a 1/4 statue.

That's the one!

Yup, been in there loads of times man. They take REAL good care of their display stuff, always dusted, always rotated. Especially after they moved into their newer building.

The only things I've seen some shelf wear on, have been star wars clone troopers and some other NECA stuff etc. It's because they spider-wrap them (the alarm thingies) so the boxes can get beat-up and dented from constantly having that rubbing up against them so tight.

I posted on the Facebook about your theory. Got this reply.

Sometimes on the order confirmation page under the item you just bought it says "Out of Stock" even though you just bought it. That just means you bought the last one.
Then confirmed by an employee.
Sometimes we only have one item available. This is especially true with used items. Thanks! Billy May.

My Unleashed shipped form Colorodo but im in Chicago so go figure. Hasting is screwy prices are nice.

Back