gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hastings ships them from their individual stores, so the nearest store that had your item might be Colorado, and not in Chicago.

Not always. They have a few distribution centers, one of which is in amarillo. When they run out, they then ship from the individual stores. That's why some people get opened figures and some not.

Not always. They have a few distribution centers, one of which is in amarillo. When they run out, they then ship from the individual stores. That's why some people get opened figures and some not.

Yep my Luke DX is shipping from Texas so I'm hoping new never put on shelf stock!

I worked for Hastings from 93-95. Video manager baby! First real job I had right after high school.

I'm curious what these store's shelves look like- I cannot imagine HOT TOYS figures being sold at a retail store..really odd...anyone have pics of the toy dept shelves?

Placed an order on 1/3 for 4 items, including Bespin Luke and 1/6 11th Doctor. Nothing shipped yet, and all 4 items now show Out of Stock in my order history. I have a bad feeling about this...

EDIT: 32 minutes after my post, I get shipping notices for 2 of my 4 items. Luke didn't ship yet, but 11th Doctor did. The two items shipped together, so that may be a good sign it came from the distribution center and not a store (tracking number doesn't work yet). But that's probably bad news for Luke... :(

Last edited:
I got shipping notice on my Luke yesterday.

As long as it is complete when it shows up, I don't care. I'm just using it for bashing fodder as it is. Thems Luke bodies and heads are gold, I tell ya, GOLD!!

Placed an order on 1/3 for 4 items, including Bespin Luke and 1/6 11th Doctor. Nothing shipped yet, and all 4 items now show Out of Stock in my order history. I have a bad feeling about this...

EDIT: 32 minutes after my post, I get shipping notices for 2 of my 4 items. Luke didn't ship yet, but 11th Doctor did. The two items shipped together, so that may be a good sign it came from the distribution center and not a store (tracking number doesn't work yet). But that's probably bad news for Luke... :(

Ordered the 11th Doctor on the 5th and I'm a little worried now that it is showing as out of stock. Really hope my order does not get cancelled.

EDIT: Woot! Got my shipping notice.

Last edited:
If you have your order number, you can look it up online to see shipping/processing status. They didn't send me an email to confirm shipment and I had to look it up myself.

I didn't go crazy on this sale, but I really wanted to. I ordered Gree. He should be here tomorrow. This order did not come from Amarillo, TX.. It's coming from Idaho. Don't care about the box as long as the figure is complete and undamaged.:pray:

Back