gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed this with my order as well. My theory is that it's the last one from the store who would ship to you. Reason being is that they ship items from the closest store to where you live. The nearest store to me is Idaho and I looked up the Boba Fett figure and it said "only 1 in stock". Therefore the unfortunate display may be coming to me. If that's the case, that figure is going right back.

Got DX Luke for $235 shipped. That's not bad since it's two sets of heads, bodies, outfits and accessories. Hope the figure hasn't been taken out. I did hear way more horror stories than good ones.

Mmm yes the internet is a dangerous place... This is what happens when you lay in bed looking at stuff on your phone :gah:.

-First I was like should I crawl out of bed to buy it... nah... shouldn't buy stuff on a whim...

-Okay maybe I'll buy it if its still there tomorrow morning...

-*tomorrow morning* *stares at computer monitor*

Bye bye money... :monkey2.

I ordered Ironman Unleashed and got the FAQ out of stock thing too.
Tried ordering War Machine SE but the last page on the order comes up saying i have to contact them. So going to call tomarrow.

Tried ordering War Machine SE but the last page on the order comes up saying i have to contact them. So going to call tomarrow.

They did that to me too. I think it's any first time order over a certain amount, probably $100 or so, you have to verbally confirm with them that you ordered.

Kinda irritating, and scary, once you consider that they've probably had so many fraudulent orders that they had to enact that policy.

They did that to me too. I think it's any first time order over a certain amount, probably $100 or so, you have to verbally confirm with them that you ordered.

Kinda irritating, and scary, once you consider that they've probably had so many fraudulent orders that they had to enact that policy.

That sucks. Calling them was a pain today. I decided to call them to get a heads up if my order was processed completely and I ended up hanging up after waiting quite a while. Figure they're pretty busy with this sale on top of regular calls.

Well the cool thing is that I got an email from them later in the night that my DX12 had shipped.

If anyone is awake. Check the site again. They updated their stock. Just got a dx 12 for 198 or so and a nick fury for 146 shipped and a 1/4th rambo for 253 and that's with the 33 dollar shipping. Worth staying up lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I noticed this with my order as well. My theory is that it's the last one from the store who would ship to you. Reason being is that they ship items from the closest store to where you live. The nearest store to me is Idaho and I looked up the Boba Fett figure and it said "only 1 in stock". Therefore the unfortunate display may be coming to me. If that's the case, that figure is going right back.

Idaho Fall's store probably.

If anyone is awake. Check the site again. They updated their stock. Just got a dx 12 for 198 or so and a nick fury for 146 shipped and a 1/4th rambo for 253 and that's with the 33 dollar shipping. Worth staying up lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nick Fury all gone. Did anyone else pickup at that price? I actually bought it at $220 shipped after discount from them

If anyone is awake. Check the site again. They updated their stock. Just got a dx 12 for 198 or so and a nick fury for 146 shipped and a 1/4th rambo for 253 and that's with the 33 dollar shipping.

Yup. This is a fairly well-known strategy when shopping GoHastings (the Blu-ray & DVD community have been hip to it for years); They typically update their online inventory at 3:00 AM CST. If I'm not mistaken, that's around the time you ordered.

They've moved a bunch of merch in the past couple days & they don't have a ton of stores so the odds that another update will bring any major scores are slim but still, something to consider. :duff

I rolled the dice and purchased:

SSC Snake Eyes $130
HT Bespin Luke $220
SSC Boba Fett $120
HT War Machine LTD $300

If they are used I will either resell them or return them depending on the condition.

My luck has been mixed with GH but this was too good to pass up.

I'll share my experience when they arrive and appreciate others doing the same!

Kamandi: I used the "posable" code for that price.

Last edited:
Back