Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have just two payments left on it. It really does look like a cool piece from the videos and pics I have seen here and elseware. I am surpised this piece is not getting more conversation than it has..

I am only two flex-pays away from getting this bust. I have noticed from some pics/ vids that the left eye (pupil) is not looking in the same direction as the right eye. Does it effect how well the bust displays or is it a non-issue when you actually view it in person?
Thanks for any opinions.

I am only two flex-pays away from getting this bust. I have noticed from some pics/ vids that the left eye (pupil) is not looking in the same direction as the right eye. Does it effect how well the bust displays or is it a non-issue when you actually view it in person?
Thanks for any opinions.

In my opinion (and I must say I am a very picky collector) it looks just fine. It makes him look more crazier and insane looking, which is what I think the artist was intending.

It is one of the best life size bust I've ever owned. I would put him in the same same awesomeness factor as Darth Maul and the original Venom busts.

In my opinion (and I must say I am a very picky collector) it looks just fine. It makes him look more crazier and insane looking, which is what I think the artist was intending.

It is one of the best life size bust I've ever owned. I would put him in the same same awesomeness factor as Darth Maul and the original Venom busts.

Thanks for the reply Chaver. That really helps to sway my decision to keep this order, and finish off my last flex-pays.

Happy New Year!

IMG_03801_zpsd6a6d31b.jpg

IMG_03811_zpscb672802.jpg

IMG_03821_zpsdd1fa8a5.jpg

Here's some more pics to help you decide. :)

Back