Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did anyone get their shipping notices from Sideshow? I'm still waiting on mine from alterego. It can't come soon enough either. Really excited to see this in person.

So did anyone get their shipping notices from Sideshow? I'm still waiting on mine from alterego. It can't come soon enough either. Really excited to see this in person.

I had my credit card charged on Monday and still waiting for shipping/tracking info

Well, mine has shipped. won't receive it till Monday though.

So excited, can't wait to see how this turned out.

Nothing for me. I'm gonna call Alter ego tomorrow and make sure everything went through ok.

Getting mine on Tuesday, Monday is labour day holiday. I hate how they charged me last Monday but didn't ship it till last Thursday. Why do they delay shipping like that?

I'm a little annoyed that I didn't get my shipping notice yet. If I get one tomorrow I will have him early next week.

Got it today. This bust is impressive in person and Andy B did a phenomenal job sculpting it. The paint apps are very good, miles better than the Carnage bust. I actually like the fabric hat.

My only gripe is the eyes. This is one bust where glass eyes would have made it pop and taken it to a whole other level. The paint apps on the eyes are ok, the pupils seem to be just decals.

Overall I am very happy with this acquisition.

Some phone pics, sorry my camera stopped working so these will have to do until someone posts better pics. And looking at these pics I can say that it looks loads better in person.

GGob01.jpg

GGob02.jpg

GGob03.jpg

GGob04.jpg

GGob05.jpg

GGob06.jpg

This doesn't fit into my collection but I must say Andy did a brilliant job. He looks fantastic. I hope we get a 1:4 fully sculpted Green Goblin down the line with this level of creepy detail.

Congrats Isildur's bane!

This doesn't fit into my collection but I must say Andy did a brilliant job. He looks fantastic. I hope we get a 1:4 fully sculpted Green Goblin down the line with this level of creepy detail.

Congrats Isildur's bane!

Thanks. Yup an Andy B fully sculpted PF would be amazing!

Awesome looking IB... I would agree the eyes could have been a bit better, but he's very creepy and cool!!!! Thet just need a new Spider-man bust to match the style of the villain busts they have been producing! Congrats on a cool purchase!!!!

I agree his right eye needs to be looking more to the left. Eyes don't match up

In this case he's blatantly supposed to have his eyes like that. U can tell its on purpose to look even more insane. That being said ya I'd prefer them to be more straight as well

Back