Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt and even the paint looks wonderful, but those eyes are terrible if mine arrives like that, back it goes!

This is how the eyes should be placed

281572_251777031503337_6723411_n.jpg

Not like this
281572_251777031503337_6723411_n.png

Another example

Like this
greengoblin.png

Not like this
attachment.php

Last edited:
Exactly, this looks so good as it's supposed to be, those eyes really throw the whole thing. You guys that have posted pics of yours so far I'd send back pronto!!

I'm uploading a video now but it'll take awhile. I think I'm gonna send mine back. I came home today from work and looked at it and I'm just not feeling it. I really wanna love this piece

The statue and even the paint looks awesome I think they should just replace it with one with better eyes. What # did you get?

That's a good # but you should def. let sideshow know how yours showed up so they are made aware of the eye issue

Last edited:
Heres a little video of the bust. Great piece but i just dont think ill keep it

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgY_FVfoBbE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Thanks for the vid man, paint looks sweet and sculpt is awesome. I will add some gloss to the eyes and teeth / gums make it look more realistic. Which I do with all my life size busts, makes a big difference. Here is hoping mine does not have the wonky eye.

Thanks for the vid man, paint looks sweet and sculpt is awesome. I will add some gloss to the eyes and teeth / gums make it look more realistic. Which I do with all my life size busts, makes a big difference. Here is hoping mine does not have the wonky eye.

Your welcome bud. Cant wait to see how urs turns out. I think they all gonna have wonky eye to make him look even more insane though

I don't think the eyes were intentional I believe sideshow messed up yet again. I really want to like this bust but sideshow is making it hard.

Heres a little video of the bust. Great piece but i just dont think ill keep it

Sorry that you're not feeling. I know it sucks when you anticipate a piece and it doesn't meet your expectations.

I don't think the eyes were intentional I believe sideshow messed up yet again. I really want to like this bust but sideshow is making it hard.

I think no gears got a bust with the eyes not placed properly. The eyes on mine are both looking to the side, no googly eye.

In the end the bust overall is fantastic IMO, but I can see the eyes being a problem for some in terms of the color and depending if you get one with oddly positioned pupils.

I think it looks great. It's just the position of the eyes only gives you a left or right angle viewing. Anything straight on makes him look cocked eyed.

My bust has googley eye and tho its not bad its not $600 good either! If one of the eyes was offset half a cm it would be much better. I am having some pull thru on the magnet on the forehead where the hat pulls back and the large magnet is making a lump and pulling the lip of the hood back. Still I think its one of the better marvel busts I just wish ss would stop ****ing the eyes up on their life size stuff cos even across the room on this piece you can tell the eyes are out and its a shame since
everything else on this is ace.

sorry to hear some received him with googly eye
Definitely not suppose to be like that if you compare
With mine, i would send it back

6643EBAD-8A86-4203-A87C-9E4D5D278767-109-0000001201824D18.jpg

6026615D-FD68-4075-88AC-451318125B43-119-00000015260EEF5D.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta love life size busts really gives you the feeling you are looking at your favorite heroes / villians in the face.

(IMO) I am so sorry if you have got a **** eyed piece, but this is by far one of the best Marvel Life Size Busts ever. I have got ALL Marvel Life Size Busts and the paintjob is dreamlike........

REALLY, if you don't buy this Bust you will be very disappointed in the future, I swear.

I have got The Thing Life Size Bust and ALL other pieces and this piece is incredible! Trust me!

(IMO) I am so sorry if you have got a **** eyed piece, but this is by far one of the best Marvel Life Size Busts ever. I have got ALL Marvel Life Size Busts and the paintjob is dreamlike........

REALLY, if you don't buy this Bust you will be very disappointed in the future, I swear.

I have got The Thing Life Size Bust and ALL other pieces and this piece is incredible! Trust me!

:exactly::goodpost::exactly::lecture

Ski

Back