Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The peeps running XM are smart. Look at the releases in the 1st wave of their Marvel license. Just about every major Marvel character SSC refused to release is the first characters XM went after. Mags, Thanos, Phoenix, Ghost Rider, Doctor Strange, Cable, and a slew of popular Spidey villains. XM went straight for the kill and SSC is still dragging their feet with these characters. It's incredibly frustrating.

Yup. And there are still so much more other characters. Prof X, etc...

How would you feel if the Ex was a second portrait with GG actually wearing the goggles? Could be a real possibility, as Igo hinted at it by saying that for those who like the design, we would like the Ex, & for those who don't, won't. Let the noise begin.

I would personally prefer a goggles free portrait.

The peeps running XM are smart. Look at the releases in the 1st wave of their Marvel license. Just about every major Marvel character SSC refused to release is the first characters XM went after. Mags, Thanos, Phoenix, Ghost Rider, Doctor Strange, Cable, and a slew of popular Spidey villains. XM went straight for the kill and SSC is still dragging their feet with these characters. It's incredibly frustrating.

Agreed and agreed, with the exception of Ghost Rider. The Ghost Rider Maquettes from SSC are arguably my most faved Marvel pieces to date. (They are maquettes, but very darn close to the comic roots.)

Agreed and agreed, with the exception of Ghost Rider. The Ghost Rider Maquettes from SSC are arguably my most faved Marvel pieces to date. (They are maquettes, but very darn close to the comic roots.)

Both GR Maquettes are awesome. I'm a HUGE Villafane fan and that is some of his very best work. I own the modern GR maquette. All that said, it's not a PF. SSC still needs to release a 1/4 scale GR.

Both GR Maquettes are awesome. I'm a HUGE Villafane fan and that is some of his very best work. I own the modern GR maquette. All that said, it's not a PF. SSC still needs to release a 1/4 scale GR.

True, but still...they're freakin' awesome! :lol :rock

I'm curious to see what the Exclusive for this one will be. Would like to see something crazy for Exclusive to set it apart, but highly doubt it will be.

So, what the hell is going on with this future masterpiece???!!! It has now been officially announced by SS, so show the bloody thing already.

Can't stand the long wait times between sneak peeks, reveals, PO date(s), & of course the excruciatingly long wait to actually receive the statue. Won't even get in to the constant delivery delays. A momentum killer, & ****ing mind numbing.

I just hope SS is not holding out, in order to do something as tacky as revealing this for Spook. Sideshow, reveal now(!), & I will concede to Spook PO. Oh, & then another Spidey villain reveal for Xmas! And no, it's not wishful thinking, just look at the number of Spidey villains XM has already revealed or announced. Yes people, it can be done.

It'll get here when it gets here

Ink, you SS fink you! Out of all the peoples, surely I thought you would be happy with my obvious excitement for this Sideshow Green Goblin?! Just trying to give SS a friendly shove in the logical direction, as once again they drag the reveal, which serves nothing but frustration. And as SS sleeps at the wheel, XM releases their own GG concept art, driving at 200 miles/hr. Who would have thunk it, huh Ink?

A bump, cause I'm stumped, .....................again!?

Just read a few posts on SF, & as per ssAlex, at present there are only two Spidey villains in the works for this line, Goblin & another to be revealed. As far as she (alex) is concerned, these are the ONLY two planned?????!!!!!

Could this really be the reality, where Sideshow, once again, will prematurely kill an extremely popular line with no reason or rhyme? Is SS reading the fan posts, massive requests, or the fervor being created by the XM spidey rogue releases/reveals?

Just can't believe it! I have been waiting years for a fully sculpted Goblin, & this SS version is too cool to pass-up, but now I have to wait another few years to see a Doc Ock rendition, if ever?

P.S. And no, XM would not be an option to get Doc. Ock, as their pricing is out of wack, ordering is a *****, & frankly am not crazy about XM Doc Ock design.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just read a few posts on SF, & as per ssAlex, at present there are only two Spidey villains in the works for this line, Goblin & another to be revealed. As far as she (alex) is concerned, these are the ONLY two planned?????!!!!!

Could this really be the reality, where Sideshow, once again, will prematurely kill an extremely popular line with no reason or rhyme? Is SS reading the fan posts, massive requests, or the fervor being created by the XM spidey rogue releases/reveals?

Just can't believe it! I have been waiting years for a fully sculpted Goblin, & this SS version is too cool to pass-up, but now I have to wait another few years to see a Doc Ock rendition, if ever?

P.S. And no, XM would not be an option to get Doc. Ock, as their pricing is out of wack, ordering is a *****, & frankly am not crazy about XM Doc Ock design.

If this is true, I'm stunned. How can SSC not know that collectors like to complete lines? Why in the world do they just start lines and leave gaping holes in them? I can maybe understand if they started a line with some obscure characters and they aren't selling, but Spidey and the X-MEN characters in particular have no problems selling out for them. Man, I wish someone would just get on the ball over their with their Marvel license. AD and character selections really need to improve and lines need to have a better vision and seen through to completion.

Last edited by a moderator:

P.S. And no, XM would not be an option to get Doc. Ock, as their pricing is out of wack, ordering is a *****, & frankly am not crazy about XM Doc Ock design

Or maybe there's a lot in the process already and they want to get some out before starting more :dunno

Back