Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was hoping that Thanksgiving/pumpkins would have given us at least a glimpse of GG, but the cruel & unusual punishment continues. Oh well, maybe xmas.

Why U Deserve?

Ink, the reality is you blew out the objective part of your brain a long time ago, as far as Sideshow goes. I guess you think that would make you more deserving?

P.S. The answer to your question is we ALL deserve it. After years of neglecting main characters, & fans pleading requests, yeah, we are all way overdue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get why or how we deserve a certain statue. Comic related companies don't always make things that we all want. People hate on storylines and writers, and always have something to disagree about. Don't get why you feel entitled to more GG pictures because of 2 holidays that have pumpkins slightly related to their themes.

Might have to due with the fact we have our 6th spider-man piece with no completed setup to compliment it

Might have to due with the fact we have our 6th spider-man piece with no completed setup to compliment it

Ooh ok that makes sense now thanks. Guess it's like all the batman products with no jokers.

Ooh ok that makes sense now thanks. Guess it's like all the batman products with no jokers.
Or how about the overabundance of Iron Man stuff out there.. I've become numb...enough already

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Or how about the overabundance of Iron Man stuff out there.. I've become numb...enough already

Exactlly... when are we gonna get to see more of this Gobllin

Exactlly... when are we gonna get to see more of this Gobllin

Well said.

i just wish they'd explore some of the other great spidey villians, and yes it would be great to have them all done in one line. sadly I'm starting to think it will never happen.

Up for order next week.

preview_GreenGoblinPF-1.jpg

Back