Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah there is suppose to be. I gotta say right now this is the best of the Goblins I have seen. It looks awesome.

P.S. I got a little something classic going on for this one if necessary.

Well **** sign me up. Man this looks really good and I want a spidy to go with it but the current PF on po could be way better...

Well **** sign me up. Man this looks really good and I want a spidy to go with it but the current PF on po could be way better...

I really like the new Spidey PF and this Goblin.... Gotta make some extra cash for them...lol.

I hope it is a classic head without the steampunk goggles! I actually really like this statue even though I am not a huge Spidey fan, but I can't get over those goggles.

Originally it was flat out stated that the Ex was not a change of head... But who knows maybe we will hear something come Tuesday.

Exclusive is not a traditional or maskless head unfortunately

Most likely switchout hand holding pumpkin bomb

Looks a lot better painted up however base too short no switchout heads means big ol pass

I dig the steam punk look and the colors look great on the costume. Very nice going full sculpt. Wonder what the EX will include.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Looks good... The arm kind of remind me the pose of Karate Kid before he does the kick :rotfl

Back