Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey will be at Green Goblins eye level.

2nthag7.jpg

Since everyone is all conspiracy theory on different things from price to pvc etc. I am going to throw out there that the apple they use in the pictures is a different apple and therefore Spidey isn't at his eye level.

His smoke cloud reminds me of a creamsicle... :lol

Is he completely sculpted or is the satchel mixed media?

Dont know if anyone else noticed but the Spiderman PF and Black Cat Comiquette are both listed as shipping soon in the latest newsletter

If true, ill certainly like all my flexpays to be processed immediately for Spiderman

Highly doubt sm pf is shipping soon lol. I'm anticipating delays and wouldn't be surprised sm pf ships late 2016 and symb. ships early 2017

i dont know what to think price hikes every new piece, ssc sitting on tbd's and the goblin having no ex has all added up to a bit of a bore as far as the collectibility of these new pieces if you like it enough to buy it regardless of these facts congrats but I think the days of just enjoying what I have Collected to date is good enough. Sadly the sinking Canadian dollar doesn't help either.

I also think they were anticipating the influx of new orders thru promotions on their site

Ie monthly $20 coupon, 12 days of xmas rewards

Knocks this down to $519.99 - $20 - (on average $50 worth of rewards til this ships sometime in 2016) would effectively knock down the price to $449.99

Adapt your approach and yeah... Still better than other options from IA and XM

No exclusive means no rush

The no exclusive is a bonus for International collectors as myself :clap

And for those that thought this would be taller than Spider-man, he's actually 2.25 inches shorter according to Sideshow's website.

I figure Spidey should be lower, where as GG is flying in mid air and throwin bombs down... GG eyes should also be looking down toward Spidey.

partial shipment maybe?

ALA Mary Jane Comiquette - 6 months ETA

If so, that would be a first for me. Pretty unexpected on this in particular just because of the inherent problems Spiderman poses - webbing.

Wasn't the JSC cq delayed? I can't remember as everything is now days...

I think a lot of pieces are delayed because of approvals, but if the factory paint and samples came back stellar this might already surpassed a small production allocation

Its rare but it happens. Mary Jane Comiquette and Magik Comiquette are two examples of pieces with a small lead time and stellar paint aps

Really surprised there's no ex for this piece, I want it but it's too expensive.
I guess I'll just wait and hopefully find it later on for a decent price

looks like Spidey is aiming off in a distance behind Goblin

maybe ill add risers below Goblin, I wonder how the other Rogues will display with this setup

or maybe it was this..

a Norman Osborn maskless portrait holding his mask in the left hand

(this is poorly photoshoped btw..)

Really surprised there's no ex for this piece, I want it but it's too expensive.
I guess I'll just wait and hopefully find it later on for a decent price

Apparently there was one according to Igo, but it wasn't working well, and it was scrapped as SSC had to get the PO up prior to the end of 2015 or I believe they were going to be facing fines.

Back