Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or maybe it was this..

a Norman Osborn maskless portrait holding his mask in the left hand

(this is poorly photoshoped btw..)

Not bad.... Something like this might have worked...
GreenGoblin_zpsjwym4otr.jpg

I would have ordered it with the alt head and hand . But the price upscale isn't very appealing ... Certainly tempting tho , but not as absolute for me with that $pike 😿

Ever since his first appearance in Amazing Spider-Man #14, no other villain in the history of comics has caused Spider-Man more pain and suffering than the Green Goblin. Driven by his obsession, to the brink of insanity, the web slinger's eternal arch nemesis explodes into action on his Goblin Glider in another nefarious scheme to terrorize the city from above. Soaring ever higher on a towering column of billowing smoke, the conniving megalomaniac pauses mid-flight just long enough to seek out his next target. Composed of high-quality PVC, and polystone and striking a dastardly pose with bulging yellow eyes and a maniacal grin, you can almost hear the Goblin’s wicked cackle as he readies another deadly explosive pumpkin bomb from his ominous bag of tricks...

if they announced a consistent line, or one that was promised that they would complete say at least the sinister 6 i'd be all over this, but no exclusive, skyrocketing price combined with our ****** dollar value, thinks i'm going to have to pass.

Ever since his first appearance in Amazing Spider-Man #14, no other villain in the history of comics has caused Spider-Man more pain and suffering than the Green Goblin. Driven by his obsession, to the brink of insanity, the web slinger's eternal arch nemesis explodes into action on his Goblin Glider in another nefarious scheme to terrorize the city from above. Soaring ever higher on a towering column of billowing smoke, the conniving megalomaniac pauses mid-flight just long enough to seek out his next target. Composed of high-quality PVC, and polystone and striking a dastardly pose with bulging yellow eyes and a maniacal grin, you can almost hear the Goblin’s wicked cackle as he readies another deadly explosive pumpkin bomb from his ominous bag of tricks...

Also, we landed on the moon.

So is there confirmation from Alex or Igo? No switch out and which parts are PVC?

the head has to be removable even if there is no ex. there are just way too many breakable parts to have it be one piece for the whole body.

either way easy pass for me. i'd rather buy the IA or XM version. even if they are more expensive they will be higher quality and have a better paint job guaranteed.

the head has to be removable even if there is no ex. there are just way too many breakable parts to have it be one piece for the whole body.

either way easy pass for me. i'd rather buy the IA or XM version. even if they are more expensive they will be higher quality and have a better paint job guaranteed.

That may be the case but I still like this sculpt better.

Last edited:
With market saturated with GG masked it would have been a breathe of fresh air seeing unmasked option. Gonna keep my budget original GG. If this smoke effect is anything like hob goblin, it's gonna come out awesome.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

As I don't own any XM, what material(s) are used for their statues? The reason I ask is if XM uses polystone(?), how are they able to pull off extreme details, along with very elaborate concepts, with no fear of shipping or breakage? I assume they never use PVC? If not, I can't justify Sideshow's reasoning to do so. Look at XM's concepts for Darkness, & Witchblade, which will have a ton of small, delicate, intricate details. How are they able to pull it off & Sideshow can't? Really trying to get my head around this one.

Back