Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's going to be the ideal display option, Spidey PF looks good too from the side

**** it

If i sell my last remaining Street Fighter PCS statues. Im getting this, display setup with new Spiderman is much too nice to pass

I also think they were anticipating the influx of new orders thru promotions on their site

Ie monthly $20 coupon, 12 days of xmas rewards

Knocks this down to $519.99 - $20 - (on average $50 worth of rewards til this ships sometime in 2016) would effectively knock down the price to $449.99

Adapt your approach and yeah... Still better than other options from IA and XM

No exclusive means no rush

Im selling Dhalsim or Gouken

Not a huge PCS fan or Street Fighter fan, much bigger fan of Marvel

I could easily sell one of those to get this

marvel-green-goblin-premium-format-300375-17.jpg
marvel-green-goblin-premium-format-300375-18.jpg

ver since his first appearance in Amazing Spider-Man #14, no other villain in the history of comics has caused Spider-Man more pain and suffering than the Green Goblin. Driven by his obsession, to the brink of insanity, the web slinger's eternal arch nemesis explodes into action on his Goblin Glider in another nefarious scheme to terrorize the city from above. Soaring ever higher on a towering column of billowing smoke, the conniving megalomaniac pauses mid-flight just long enough to seek out his next target. Composed of high-quality PVC, and polystone and striking a dastardly pose with bulging yellow eyes and a maniacal grin, you can almost hear the Goblin’s wicked cackle as he readies another deadly explosive pumpkin bomb from his ominous bag of tricks...

PVC :yess:

Oh ****

Its composed of PVC as well

Doesnt that **** bend?

... Dunno how i feel about that

ver since his first appearance in Amazing Spider-Man #14, no other villain in the history of comics has caused Spider-Man more pain and suffering than the Green Goblin. Driven by his obsession, to the brink of insanity, the web slinger's eternal arch nemesis explodes into action on his Goblin Glider in another nefarious scheme to terrorize the city from above. Soaring ever higher on a towering column of billowing smoke, the conniving megalomaniac pauses mid-flight just long enough to seek out his next target. Composed of high-quality PVC, and polystone and striking a dastardly pose with bulging yellow eyes and a maniacal grin, you can almost hear the Goblin’s wicked cackle as he readies another deadly explosive pumpkin bomb from his ominous bag of tricks...

PVC :yess:

And I don't care at all any more. :lol

Hmm dunno. Not sure why Sideshow likes to open to critics by putting up such vague descriptions. If it's just smaller parts like the bag and the bombs, there's nothing wrong with it, on the contrary, it could be safer to prevent breakages.

Glider Im guessing PVC

So long as it doesnt lean in the future, im ok with that

I assume they know what they are doing

Makes sense if it's the bag, the collar - other parts that would break easily in polystone...

Ding ding ding. :) This has been done on many pieces in the past (the recent Vampirella is one that comes to mind that had use of more pliable PVC to prevent breakage on certain items on her base) and will be done in the future. So things like the straps on his satchel, collar, etc will have use of PVC to try and prevent breaking issues during transport and also handling by those once they have him in hand.

On a related note...PVC will also be used for items that need details to really shine through that get lost in the casting of resin (such as a body/armor/costume/etc that has overly intricate details sculpted into it like highly involved patterns, involved tattoos/scarring, artwork, etc) or need sleekness (such as pieces of armor).

-SideshowAlex

Last edited:
Back