Green Hulk PF Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Roranous said:
I wasn't around when the Grey Hulk Vs. piece was announced so I am wondering how Sideshow went about selling it. Did they just put it up on the newsletter and say go for it or did they warn people in advance?
As I recall, they sort of hid it in the newsletter. It caused quite the uproar.

TheObsoleteMan said:
As I recall, they sort of hid it in the newsletter. It caused quite the uproar.

Actually I think it was hidden in the order page itself, if not mistaken.

SolidLiquidFox, you made an excellent point regarding the "stories" behind the pieces. On a personal level, that makes the pieces even more special.

I think they hinted to it in the newsletter, then when you went to the order page for the Green SS Exclusive, they had a button to get to the Grey 50

occulum said:
I think they hinted to it in the newsletter, then when you went to the order page for the Green SS Exclusive, they had a button to get to the Grey 50

I didn't get the Grey either, but I remember it saying something in the podcast about looking for a special offer.

Yeah, the podcast that was released earlier that same night hinted at the possibility of an exclusive. I don't think there was a warning the previous week as it happens nowadays.

Mind you, these were different times. The newsletter wasn't as crucial as it is now. There wasn't an approximate time when it was posted weekly as it happens now on Thursdays. It would be up either Thrusday but mostly Fridays.

Gray Hulk Vs diorama was really more about being at the right place at the right time. There was no precedent to it and therefore the uproar. Truly a footnote in Sideshow collecting. That's part of why I can't sell mine besides loving the sculpt. :cool:

that gray hulk vs piece was hidden, the order page was like this

exclusive
exclusive flex payment
regular
regular flex payment
generakl Custer figure ????:monkey4 :emperor :emperor
gray hulk vs spider exc

I never understand what is the general Custer figure was doing there and due to him my screen were not big enough to see gray below and can't order:emperor :emperor

Great souvenirs comes to mind when I think about Grey Hulks..lolll....One thing fo sure about the Gray Hulk Vs. piece...I was one of the Fastest Motha fokker to clik on that grey hulk icon ..cause I did get # 4.....:lol

Shai Hulud said:
Great souvenirs comes to mind when I think about Grey Hulks..lolll....One thing fo sure about the Gray Hulk Vs. piece...I was one of the Fastest Motha fokker to clik on that grey hulk icon ..cause I did get # 4.....:lol

Not as fast as I...#3 :D

:drool I really want the Hulk to come home. This thread really sold me.

God this forum is expensive. Look what you people have done; I never even wanted a PF.
cwmseizure.gif

holy *@#$!! I can't belive how huge the hulk is. that's just insane where are we supposed to put it? :lol

can anyone take a pic standing next to the shipping box?

carbo-fation said:
Thanks for the pics, Natrix! Hulk looks great with Wolvie; too bad I had cancelled my Wolvie.

I feel ya bro, Inthia called me the other night about my wolvie excl and I had to cancel...bad timing.

SolidLiquidFox said:
We all saw production pics of this piece and knew the size. How you guys were able to cancel this is beyond me. :lol

I'm asking myself that same question as well. :monkey2

I'm going to flip some items in my collection. I'm hoping by the time it converts(if it converts) I have the funds for it. So for now...

HULK SMASH BOBA'S COLLECTION!!

Another pic from snappahead at statueforum:

Hulk%20vs%20Thing.jpg

What an amazing statue.

And there's something about the slight blur in this pic that almost makes it look like they're really in motion. I know it wasn't intentional but the effect is great!

hulkvswolverine005ul1.jpg

Back