Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres another head I have painted for Platty. Bourne to be wild lol. I also painted his moles and and added some skin detail. Enjoy

img1707y.jpg

img1708f.jpg

img1709g.jpg

img1710v.jpg

img1711j.jpg

img1712r.jpg

img1713y.jpg

img1714v.jpg

Outstanding work Gregg. The skin tones and level of detail are simply amazing. Christ there's even blood vessels in the
eyes!

Greggo give us a shout when your able to work for others :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Seriously awesome paint job man and congrats Platty :)

Just dropped some sculpts in the mail for you Gregg, can't wait to see what you do with them! :hi5:

Greggo give us a shout when your able to work for others :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Seriously awesome paint job man and congrats Platty :)
:lol I know, right! That's 3 heads you've all seen that he's done for me so far, there's another coming, the man needs a break from me :lol

:lol I know, right! That's 3 heads you've all seen that he's done for me so far, there's another coming, the man needs a break from me :lol

Sorry guys I have been at my training all day and night, so I haven't seen these comments. Well haven't had a chance to answer them lol. Thank you all for all comments it means so much to me it really does.

And Aaron I'm free whenever you want to send me some heads. At the moment I have about 12 to paint, they are not all plattys lmao.

Heres another Neo head for Platty, Im working on all the other heads that I have at the moment and hopefully will have them completed by next week :) So watch this space for more updates.

img1716i.jpg

img1717r.jpg

img1718hl.jpg

img1719z.jpg

img1720g.jpg

img1721.jpg

So heres another quick paint job I have done, while waiting for other heads to dry lol. This one is painted for myself lol. I got the head off ebay and thought the sculpt was awesome so I wanted to see what it would look like with a quick repaint. I hope you like?

img1722a.jpg

img1723s.jpg

img1724l.jpg

img1725vb.jpg

img1726f.jpg

img1727j.jpg

img1728r.jpg

img1729b.jpg

eyesn.jpg

Back