Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks once again Greggo, that's a top repaint. And fix up!

Believe me, that sculpt was in no fit state when I sent it him, it was like a cat had had hold of it or something! But look at it now :D some good sculpting work,

Thanks once again! Also, i'm guessing that's keaton!? It's awesome!

Im glad you like it matey I really am. I love the michael Keaton head , took just under 2 hours to complete, Im very happy with it :)

Ha ha ha ha How rude lol. There will be more pics up at some point this afternoon. I had a problem with the Blondie sculpt, I started painting it last night and the paint peeled off. I had a problem with the undercoat. So it was striped and started again lol. But its coming along now. Dont panic my friend :)

Ok Guys a few new paint jobs I have been working on to show you all. First up is Hudson for Morbo. Another great looking sculpt. I cant take pictures outside today as its raining so these are shot indoors with a Daylight bulb. They do look a lot better in hand :)

img1731w.jpg

img1732a.jpg

img1733t.jpg

img1734s.jpg

img1735o.jpg

img1736k.jpg

img1737q.jpg

img1746r.jpg

img1747n.jpg

Last edited:
Up next is Clint Eastwood as Blondie. I had a great time painting this, I also had to make some repairs on this a the cig was broke. So I have drilled a small hole into his mouth, and made 3 different sizes for my good friend psung4ever to choose how he wants it displayed.

First shots with out the Hat.

img1740g.jpg

img1741c.jpg

img1742z.jpg

img1743d.jpg

img1744i.jpg

img1745v.jpg

holy Crap Gregg, that's brilliant, thank you. I can't believe that head is for me.

about him being dirty or clean? did I not reply to it? I thought I did. maybe I forgot to hit send..Duh I'd like him to be clean please.

Yeah mate that's the one! Clean it is then! You don't want no bruises or blood at all?

about him being dirty or clean? did I not reply to it? I thought I did. maybe I forgot to hit send..Duh I'd like him to be clean please.

no thank you. I'm gonna have him looking a like after he kills Karls brother, so just a bit of blood on the vest.

cheers buddy, so looking forward to getting these heads back, you :rock

no thank you. I'm gonna have him looking a like after he kills Karls brother, so just a bit of blood on the vest.

cheers buddy, so looking forward to getting these heads back, you :rock

No problems matey! I can follow reference from those scenes then get it screen accurate for you :)

I've seen some of the coolest stuff ever with just a quick browse of this thread. The Indy and Jones snr in motorbike and sidecar was particularly impressive. I also love the Craig bond in the casual clothes, a less obvious outfit to go for and yet utterly cool looking. Fantastic custom paintjobs all around.

I've seen some of the coolest stuff ever with just a quick browse of this thread. The Indy and Jones snr in motorbike and sidecar was particularly impressive. I also love the Craig bond in the casual clothes, a less obvious outfit to go for and yet utterly cool looking. Fantastic custom paintjobs all around.

Thank you so much, it really does mean alot that so many people enjoy my work. Thank you.

All off the charts.

Esp. Blondie!!

Thank you very much :) I had a bit of a nightmare with him at first. The paint all peeled off. I think it was the spray paint coat that got effect by the temperture, but its all good now thank god lol

My Bourne and Neo look EPIC in that little group shot. Amazing stuff buddy!

Great paint ups yet again. Where is that Eastwood sculpt from? I see a little Solid Snake in there.

Back