Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next Shots of Blondie with Hat :)

And below the recent heads I have been working on.

img1757j.jpg

Wow, awesome job Greggo!

Heres another Update for you all. This is Daniels Book of Eli Sculpt, once again Daniel has done an amazing job, such a pleasure to paint as always. This is for Morbo, I have another paint job for Morbo coming soon and it is another Daniel sculpt, I cant wait to paint it. Sorry for the bad light :(

img1758o.jpg

img1759g.jpg

img1760b.jpg

img1761q.jpg

img1763wh.jpg

img1764c.jpg

img1765nd.jpg

img1767eq.jpg

Im like the headless horseman, I have all your heads lol
img1768h.jpg

WOW! Just WOW! absolutely stunning Gregg. :thud: thank you soooo much.
He looks perfect, the skin tone is amazing and the eyes.....it would be a crime to cover them with the sunglasses.

Can't wait to see the next one. thanks again Gregg

Please don't get mad Greggo (and I'm sorry if this is a stupid question), but I was wondering why you don't go with a gloss finish over the eyes to reflect light naturally rather than use a white dot?

Please don't get mad Greggo (and I'm sorry if this is a stupid question), but I was wondering why you don't go with a gloss finish over the eyes to reflect light naturally rather than use a white dot?

Not at all mate! I have used a heavy gloss on the eyes like I always do lol but it didn't come out on this picture lol! I always add a White dot on the eyes just to add a bit more depth to the eyes mate! So don't worry I won't be mad with you lol

WOW! Just WOW! absolutely stunning Gregg. :thud: thank you soooo much.
He looks perfect, the skin tone is amazing and the eyes.....it would be a crime to cover them with the sunglasses.

Can't wait to see the next one. thanks again Gregg

I'm glad your happy with it mate, I really love painting these sculpts so much. I can't wait to start on the other one ;)

Okay cool. :)

Personally I prefer it when my figures don't have the dot, but I suppose you could be commissioned to do it without the dot?

I actually never even noticed the dot in any of Gregg's pics, but to be honest, I actually prefer my eyes dot-less as well :)

Okay cool. :)

Personally I prefer it when my figures don't have the dot, but I suppose you could be commissioned to do it without the dot?

I would do anything that people want! At the end of day it would be yours so people can tell me how they want it :)

Heres another Update for you all. This is Daniels Book of Eli Sculpt, once again Daniel has done an amazing job, such a pleasure to paint as always. This is for Morbo, I have another paint job for Morbo coming soon and it is another Daniel sculpt, I cant wait to paint it. Sorry for the bad light :(

img1758o.jpg

img1759g.jpg

img1760b.jpg

img1761q.jpg

img1763wh.jpg

img1764c.jpg

img1765nd.jpg

img1767eq.jpg

Im like the headless horseman, I have all your heads lol
img1768h.jpg
skin tones look amazing jeeez
and the eyes you nailed it.

i like the blondie you did a few pages back too. great work on the eyes

skin tones look amazing jeeez
and the eyes you nailed it.

i like the blondie you did a few pages back too. great work on the eyes

Cheers matey it really does mean a lot coming from the sculptor of the piece! I love painting your work it's fantastic!

So here is John McClane by Daniel that I have painted for Morbo. I hope you like it buddy. I cant wait to get started on my one now, as Im going to really paint it very bloody and bruised, how he looks at the end of the movie. I have painted this one based on how he looks after he has killed Karls brother, including sweat :)

img1769m.jpg

img1770.jpg

img1771y.jpg

img1772k.jpg

img1773j.jpg

img1774l.jpg

img1775v.jpg

img1776d.jpg

Here is another one of Daniels Book of Eli I have painted for carbo-fation I actually painted this at the same time as Morbo Book of Eli sculpt, so they are very similar indeed. Enjoy.

img1778s.jpg

img1779w.jpg

img1780u.jpg

img1781im.jpg

img1782v.jpg

img1783q.jpg

img1784x.jpg

:fireworks

Absolutely perfect Greggo, I am so chuffed with all of the paint ups you have done for me, they are outstanding.

thank you so much for painting these for me, I am truly in awe of your skills.:bow

I just cannot wiat to get these heads on their bodies, they are going to take pride of place in my collection.

Back