Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is Dr Greg House I have painted for Carbo-Fation, Im not in the process of painting the rest of the accessories, But there is a lot of clean up to do this. I hope you all like?

img1797t.jpg

img1798w.jpg

img1799e.jpg

img1799u.jpg

img1800a.jpg

img1801u.jpg

img1802n.jpg

img1803qd.jpg

img1805g.jpg

img1806a.jpg

that's the best paint apps I've seen of Serangs House. the facial hair work is awesome! :rock

Got my heads today as well, they are fantastic! Hope to get some photos posted later on.

Fantastic work, bro! House looks incredible.:rock

You'll be seeing a lot more of my heads coming your way very soon.:D

Im glad you like it! Wow more heads I cant wait to see them :) I have a few questions for you. Do you know the size of the cane in 1:1 scale also whats in the sandwich?

Thanks everyone for all the comments as always :1-1:

that's the best paint apps I've seen of Serangs House. the facial hair work is awesome! :rock

Got my heads today as well, they are fantastic! Hope to get some photos posted later on.

Im glad you like them matey. You will defo have to put images up on here, cant wait :thud:

Im glad you like it! Wow more heads I cant wait to see them :) I have a few questions for you. Do you know the size of the cane in 1:1 scale also whats in the sandwich?

Thanks everyone for all the comments as always :1-1:

I'm not sure about the size of the cane but I think Serang may have cut it to the right size alrady.
As for the sandwich, this thread has pictures of House painted by Serang himself along with the accessory set.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72210&highlight=serang+house&page=3

I hope that helps.:duff

So here is the rest of the House set I have painted for Carbo-fation.
I have also added a little surprise for carbo. I just couldn't leave his ID badge as just paper so I made his ID holder complete with a clip that hooks onto a pocket. I hope you like?

img1811r.jpg

img1813zsa.jpg

img1814ne.jpg

img1815p.jpg

What a nightmare to paint those trainers lol.

img1816o.jpg

img1824f.jpg

The sandwich does not look this orange in person its how the light came out in the photos

img1825g.jpg

And below is a close up of the ID Tag.

img1827m.jpg

All of Carbo-fation paint jobs together. Finally complete.

img1829i.jpg

img1830s.jpg

Back