Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fireworks

Absolutely perfect Greggo, I am so chuffed with all of the paint ups you have done for me, they are outstanding.

thank you so much for painting these for me, I am truly in awe of your skills.:bow

I just cannot wiat to get these heads on their bodies, they are going to take pride of place in my collection.

I'm so chuffed your happy with the heads buddy! Well they can soon be with you mate :) thanks for all the comments matey :)

Man your repaints are stunning, from the first posted on this page to the last it really shows a lot of improvment!
Nice shades of skin and good work on the eyes!

img1768h.jpg
Hi mate. My Neo and Bourne look great there! Thanks buddy.

Cheers mate it really does mean alot to me, considering your customs rock! I hope soon to be getting some full figure customs soon :)

Well your work will be the cherries on top of 2 of my most anticipated bashes, can't wait! :bow

Man your repaints are stunning, from the first posted on this page to the last it really shows a lot of improvment!
Nice shades of skin and good work on the eyes!

Wow that's awesome coming from the god of customs :exactly:

Hi mate. My Neo and Bourne look great there! Thanks buddy.

Hello stranger lol where have you been? Hope you are well? They do look awesome mate, I will be sorting your patch out as well mate so everything can be shipped together.

Was away for the weekend mate! bet you had a quiet weekend without me ha ! I'm well, how are you? Was good coming back to see some more of your awesome work

Was away for the weekend mate! bet you had a quiet weekend without me ha ! I'm well, how are you? Was good coming back to see some more of your awesome work

That's awesome mate! I had a quiet weekend for a change. I'm very well and busy wooop. Thanks alot buddy I'm loving all the work I'm
getting at the moment! I have a few full figure customs to do for my bro :)

Good stuff mate, glad you are busy and well! What customs is your bro having done?

"Did God paint you?"
"No child, God did not!"
"It was Greggo"

I couldn't help myself sorry lol. Anyway this is painted for Carbo-fation. I m really happy how this turned out. So much so I want to get this sculpt myself so I can make a Lucius Fox for my Batman collection, the level of detail in this sculpt is mind blowing. Cheers Carbo for letting me paint this. Anyway enough talk here it is.

img1785kh.jpg

img1786sv.jpg

img1787p.jpg

img1789v.jpg

img1790e.jpg

img1791q.jpg

img1792l.jpg

img1793z.jpg

img1794yf.jpg

img1795i.jpg

WOW! That is an amazing Morgan Freeman! :google Absolutely fantastic!

Thanks for the close up on the eyes! With that gloss, no white dot is needed! In the other pictures, the light shines off of the eyes perfectly creating that light in the eyes without a painted dot. They have lots of depth! :rock

WOW! That is an amazing Morgan Freeman! :google Absolutely fantastic!

Thanks for the close up on the eyes! With that gloss, no white dot is needed! In the other pictures, the light shines off of the eyes perfectly creating that light in the eyes without a painted dot. They have lots of depth! :rock

I agree with you mate I really do. Bye bye white dot. Its no longer needed. Cheers buddy.

Greggo you stopped the dot before sideshow did! ha ha!

Great paint up on Freeman, brill sculpt too.

very nice job indeed on Freeman. This is definately THE thread to check out on a regular basis. Great work :bow

Back