Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img2050t.jpg

Maglor's Leo Inception head
img2061t.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

They both look amazing! :google

I can't wait to get these! :panic:

I have one request: the left part of Leo's right eye looks a little bit off. I mean the part of his right eye that is closest to his nose. Along the top of both eyes you have a thin black line and it kind of disappears near the area I mentioned. It gives his right eye an odd shape. Fix that one thing and it will be perfect! :exactly:

Really excited about this! :banana

P.S. don't forget to paint the necks. ;)

Sure mate I will correct this in the morning at take the new photos, I will be doing you necks do you want the hands painted as well! I also have started on leo's boots. I'm glad your happy and other problems please just let me know

:rock :rock :rock

They both look amazing! :google

I can't wait to get these! :panic:

I have one request: the left part of Leo's right eye looks a little bit off. I mean the part of his right eye that is closest to his nose. Along the top of both eyes you have a thin black line and it kind of disappears near the area I mentioned. It gives his right eye an odd shape. Fix that one thing and it will be perfect! :exactly:

Really excited about this! :banana

P.S. don't forget to paint the necks. ;)

Cheers mate as always! Mmmmmmm another little project?

Your welcome bud of course!

Wondering if you can supply us guys getting the Taxi Driver Bickle with jacket patches :pray:

5c64_35.jpg

BMlh8tgWkKGrHgoOKjoEjlLmtvBJlOUDCT0_35.jpg

Cheers bud

Last edited:
Sure mate I will correct this in the morning at take the new photos, I will be doing you necks do you want the hands painted as well! I also have started on leo's boots. I'm glad your happy...

Yep, paint the necks and all the hands (I think it's 4 for Arthur and 5 for Cobb.)

And don't forget the ring on Cobb's 2 left hands. ;)

...ther problems please just let me know

There is something else off about Cobb's eyes, but I can't put my finger on it...

Left pupil too small?

A bit cross-eyed?

:dunno Anybody else have any thoughts?

Yep, paint the necks and all the hands (I think it's 4 for Arthur and 5 for Cobb.)

And don't forget the ring on Cobb's 2 left hands. ;)

There is something else off about Cobb's eyes, but I can't put my finger on it...

Left pupil too small?

A bit cross-eyed?

:dunno Anybody else have any thoughts?

I will look again at the eyes this morning for you and retake the photos there is something off about the eyes. His left eye on the sculpt is off and its the only place you can paint that one without it looking off. I just need to sort out his right eye out. Have no fear Greggo's here lol

This is my custom James Bond Madagascar chase. I have changed the body to a Hot Toys Persus body and repainted the our head to match the body colour. I still have some things to change and to do with this piece until Im 100% happy with it lol.

img2077s.jpg

img2078f.jpg

img2079q.jpg

img2080j.jpg

img2081r.jpg

Completely agree that custom Bond is just so EPIC! I have had the pleasure of seeing it in hand and it really is a thing of beauty :thud:

Back