Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic.

It looks very original in all the designs and aesthetics which is great. It doesn't look like they just combined some sci-fi elements from other movies and video games to create the galaxy and environments which is really refreshing.

Seems like Groot will actually be getting some lines outside of him saying his name. Rocket looks and sounds awesome.

1311947803699.jpg

Yep, X-men then this, hmmm... anything else I'm forgetting?

a million ways to die in the west

22 jump street

how to train your dragon 2

Transformers 4

then there's a few obscure films coming out in July, mainly The Signal which i'm kind of excited to see but that's the jist of the rest of the BIG films coming out till Galaxy. 22 and dragon 2 are my most anticipated though, first ones of both are freaking awesome.

and this film looks awesome, I do have a feeling this will steal the whole summer, will probably end up being the best film this year.

a million ways to die in the west

22 jump street

how to train your dragon 2

Transformers 4

then there's a few obscure films coming out in July, mainly The Signal which i'm kind of excited to see but that's the jist of the rest of the BIG films coming out till Galaxy. 22 and dragon 2 are my most anticipated though, first ones of both are freaking awesome.

and this film looks awesome, I do have a feeling this will steal the whole summer, will probably end up being the best film this year.

I hope it does, I really want this film to be successful
also didn't realise million ways to die was out so soon, :D

Back