Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea Damion Poitier is Thanos. He kinda looks like if Geordi from Star Trek hopped in Urkel's cool machine. He'll be replaced for future films though, so I doubt he will speak in this.

So both "Spirit in the Sky" and "Hooked on a Feeling" are late 60s songs... Walkman was release in 1979...

Guess Quill was born in mid-late 60s and left Earth in early-mid 80s.

Is this a new announcement?...

rocket-v22.jpg

Great new trailer!

I like Marvel's marketing with this. It's extremely smart. The introduction of the characters in a line-up coupled with comedic moments, some action and the "Hooked on a Feeling" song have meshed well. Casual movie-goers are scratching their heads at it but I've heard NO ONE say it looks dumb. A few friends say it looks pretty funny which I think Marvel is doing well in translating with the trailers. The movie CAN'T take itself too seriously and they've captured that feeling well.

These GOTG trailers sure remind me of Reservoir Dogs with the music being played

Very awesome, probably the last thing I watch related to this before August though. The voices had me too curious to pass up.

Back