Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :goodpost:

__

Just realized that Ronan is played by...

tumblr_inline_myn36pN2CJ1qh1eq7.gif

That's not a very flattering .gif but he's a good actor imo

oh man, this looks so good. I have never anticipated an HT line of Marvel movie figures as much as for this film. This just looks too cool!

Yea, I saw that and thought, did they really just reference a bi-pedal Racoon's junk needing adjustment? :lol

I really liked John C. Reilly at the end of the trailer too, how this isn't a good idea or w/e. So glad to see they aren't taking it too seriously.

I really liked John C. Reilly at the end of the trailer too, how this isn't a good idea or w/e. So glad to see they aren't taking it too seriously.

Yeah, it's pretty meta. It sums up the film perfectly. :lol

"This might not be the best idea."

God bless Disney and Marvel Studios for giving James Gunn an opportunity to make one big ass satirical action!

Words cannot express how much I want to see this. Now. And I really hope HT are going to go deep on this one. I will buy them all.

The movie looks awesome, a perfect antidote to the comic book movies that take themselves too seriously in trying to be gritty and realistic.

Marvel deserve credit for having the balls to bring Rocket, Groot & co to the big screen and I hope it does well as it could pave the way for a sequel and other movies set in the cosmic part of the Marvel universe....Nova is the obvious one although I would prefer Richard Rider instead of the current one who's an annoying teen.

This looks interesting. And i want to see it. But I will give Marvel credit when they get rid of Kevin Feige and his "people just won't believe in the concept of Wakanda" ass. Hate that guy.

This does look cool. And Zoe Saldana is hot no matter her skin color. Hope it's good.

so Rocket mentions that his life span is not that long.

Go on google and search for that. apparently they only live around 3 years.

RIP Rocket :(:(

Back