Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tho it was good overall, but still disappointed. Mostly cuz expected much more.
First act is a mess which ruins the narrative, even tho it catches up in the middle of the second one.
Action is eh, exciting brawls are too brief and boring CGI-chases on spaceships are too long.
Villains are underdeveloped.

Anyway, characters are awesome and the humor is top notch!
As badass as Avengers were, Guardians has much more spirit and soul.

UPD
Don't watch it in 3D if you can, there's almost none.

good-for-you.gif

So jealous right now....

tumblr_inline_n711bmh1dM1qiwgw3.gif

in truth I wont see it in Imax, I'll have to stick with Odeon, its fine though,their showing it on the main screen, its usually next to empty, 4K projector and kicking sound

I'll make up for it by seeing it twice in 2 days :) first in 3D mainly for the free gear (never been a big 3D fan) and premiere night :) and then in 2D the next day :)

I heard this movie sucks and Hasbro, Hot Toys and other licensees are scrambling to recoup their losses from the merchandise. Disney thought they could buy everyone's souls with a snazzy soundtrack? Well not me, NOT ME.

I heard this movie sucks and Hasbro, Hot Toys and other licensees are scrambling to recoup their losses from the merchandise. Disney thought they could buy everyone's souls with a snazzy soundtrack? Well not me, NOT ME.
Reported for accusing a Marvel Studios film of sucking.

Awesome film 10/10, lives up to the hype.

Story is great, characters are amazing, it all connects and progresses logically and nothing feels forced it was a dream to watch. It even looks stunning, especially in IMAX 3D truly the best way to see it, it really pops.

Ha, check out this picture. Vin Diesel is an awesome guy.

10525963_10152683158783313_1585766563798874622_n.jpg

Such a great cast. Too bad Bradley Cooper isn't in this picture.

Back