Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my!

Rocket looks better than I could have even hoped.

**** yeah! :rock

Oh my!

Rocket looks better than I could have even hoped.

**** yeah! :rock

tumblr_mrff3fGVZM1rvhl57o1_400.gif

:panic:

I don't think I'll ever fully come to terms with the fact that we're seeing Rocket Raccoon on the big screen. It's too much awesome to handle in one lifetime :lol

While I don't feel that way about Rocket, I do feel that way about Dave Bautista, only opposite of "too much awesome." :lol

why are people so exited for rocket raccoon? i just dont see the appeal

he was the only thing that looked cool in the short trailer so far....really need to see more to be impressed with this

Anyone got an updated link to the video? I missed it.

Here you are, sir (partly courtesy of Mix Master, since it was his DoFP link that helped me find it):

https://touch.dailymotion.com/video/x1305cf

**** ME.

That looks absolutely incredible. James Gunn, you magnificent bastard, you.

Yeah, the combination of the Raccoon and "Hooked on a feelin'" really sealed the deal for me.

He's a talking attitude filled raccoon that fires machine guns. Whats no to be excited about.

:exactly::goodpost::exactly::goodpost:

At SDCC there was more footage, and I distinctly remember during the lineup shot, RR shuffling his feet and then spitting on the ground. Dude definitely has some attitude.

I know practically nothing about GoG, but after seeing the footage at SDCC, I'm almost looking more forward to GoG than Thor or Cap....maybe because it's something new?

Back