Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So pumped for this, just hope they have "hero outfits" later in the film as i want comic styled outfits for Star Lord & crew

drax-trailer-anteprima-400x400-938086.gif

tumblr_mrg6efAdow1qcolx2o1_500.gif

I love the "They call themselves... Guardians of the Galaxy..."
"What a bunch of A-holes"

I LOL everytime.

So pumped for this, just hope they have "hero outfits" later in the film as i want comic styled outfits for Star Lord & crew

drax-trailer-anteprima-400x400-938086.gif

tumblr_mrg6efAdow1qcolx2o1_500.gif

When Rocket's shooting, for the brief second where he aims to the lower right, if you look at his shoulder, it looks like he's in a uniform too, the navy blue with red piping.

I wonder what standard of measurement that is behind them? LOL. What ever it is Starlord is 7 of 'them'

Is starlord yawning in that scene? Aha. Quite funnny for the group. Excited about these movie

Yeah, it's funny how Quill looks bored and RR is antsy.

Yep, in the longer footage that we saw at SDCC, Star Lord is yawning as if he is bored to death, and RR is shuffling his feet, then spits on the ground.

Seriously, did anyone NOT grin from ear to ear the first time they saw that brief shot of RR firing his gun, mouth wide open?

Yep, in the longer footage that we saw at SDCC, Star Lord is yawning as if he is bored to death, and RR is shuffling his feet, then spits on the ground.

Seriously, did anyone NOT grin from ear to ear the first time they saw that brief shot of RR firing his gun, mouth wide open?

Ahaha. Seriously?! That's hilarious. I'm digging it. Hopefully they have more clearer videos of it. ThAnku for the input sir

Back