Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking Star Trek the entire time I was watching the trailer but that's a good thing. I've recently read the Annihilation series as well as their current ongoing so I'm fully on board the bandwagon right now.

And I've had that damn Blue Swede song on repeat all day:lol

And then one day will evolve to be the dominant species of Earth.

Get your stinking paws off Heston you damn, dirty racoons.

:lol :lol

And if it flops, CGI racoons replace rubber Batman nipples as the worst comic movie thing ever?

While WB/DC scrambles to give us the same 2 characters again, Marvel is already giving us a superhero racoon. :lol

WHAT?! LEAKED TRAILER SHOWING fans a sneak peak at our product, and might possibly bolster intrest, and increase our sales ?! TAKE IT DOWN!

^^ Buisness model Makes no damn sesne.

Studios should just release a HD version to the 'net.

There's poor quality ones floating around now, why not show the footage in a better light with an official vid

Last edited:
And it's not like people are saying 'oh man that SUCKED big time!' The reaction across the web has been pretty unanimously positive. Many are saying that GOTG has risen to the top of their anticipation lists based on what they saw.

Back