Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see this succeed in a big way. I've always liked the cosmic superhero angle, that was one of the few things I liked about DC doing Green Lantern. Would love to see this do enough to at least make Fox think they need to consider making an Imperial Guard movie, since it seems to trend what one studio does others follow.

Plot of fox imperial gaurd movie.

Wolverine and daken, who is 5 years old, fight an invasion from the shi'ar empire. In the end they get made honorary members of use imperial gaurd.

gaurdian is played by mr T.

SHH:

The trailer for Marvel Studios second release this year, Guardians of the Galaxy, has been rated and clocks in at 2:23 (subject to change). Check back here for the full trailer, which should be debuting soon.

Interesting that they also said that the trailer was rated PG, so they could show it prior to more diverse movies. Makes me wonder if they aren't going to push this more toward the younger audiences.

When we saw the footage at SDCC, they said "what a bunch of a@@holes" but then when the same scene was shown at D23, it was "a-holes". I wonder if Disney is toning it down a little. Another one of those things that comic fans won't like, but that will make more money (which sadly for comic fans, is what it's all about).

Interesting that they also said that the trailer was rated PG, so they could show it prior to more diverse movies. Makes me wonder if they aren't going to push this more toward the younger audiences.

When we saw the footage at SDCC, they said "what a bunch of a@@holes" but then when the same scene was shown at D23, it was "a-holes". I wonder if Disney is toning it down a little. Another one of those things that comic fans won't like, but that will make more money (which sadly for comic fans, is what it's all about).

Avengers did fine without eccessive swearing. So did star wars.

if they can take it out without afecting the story, and it opens it up to a wider auidence, go for it.

So long as they do what FOX did with Wolverine (releasing an uncut version), and assuming the story isn't butchered too badly in the process, I wouldn't have any issues with it. For the most part though, I see them sticking with the PG-13.

I don't think there's any question that this will be marketed to kids. Most of the MCU movies have been and this is full of kid-demographic characters like Groot and rocket

Because gun toting Racoons with obscenity filled vocabulary are the perfect marketing tool to get children on board. :lecture

I know I don't want to see Rocket Raccoon or any character for that matter with a potty mouth because I don't find humor in foul language and then having one sounding unintelligent because of it

I know I don't want to see Rocket Raccoon or any character for that matter with a potty mouth because I don't find humor in foul language and then having one sounding unintelligent because of it

Then you clearly don't get the character. It's like stripping Cap of the red, white and blue, to appeal to a world market.

I know I don't want it because I don't like it.

89826347365_zpsce148be4.jpg

Back