Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
simpsons.gif

I think that's the problem: the times change, but Sandler doesn't. I think he's a talented guy, but he's never bothered to try anything different because the general public ate up the same "Adam Sandler being Adam Sandler" **** that he's put out. The few times he has ventured outside of his comfort zone, like in Punch Drunk and Funny People, he's done well, but no one bothered to see them because he wasn't making stroke faces and yelling at things.

or Reign Over Me which had an amazing performance by Adam.

I couldn't believe he had it in him. Sadly he will never do anything like taht since he didn't like it.

Saw this again.....still holds up...unless your theater shuts off the movie right as Gipsy Danger enters the ****ing portal. :lol

They fixed it...but man, it was frustrating, and hilarious. :lol Never had that happen to me before.

I don't blame that terrible movie. I blame the unintelligible people who keep paying to see them. Adam Sandler is a plague on our cinemas, and this was the people's chance to say "no more." Now we can all look forward to Grown Ups 3 and That's My Boy 2. Thanks a lot, everyone.

You know. I was Hoping that TRANSFORMRRES Fans would come to the rescue and save Pacific Rim....

But What I didn't realize at the time,
is that Transformers Fans were going to be very busy this weekend watching Grown ups 2 :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

How much you wanna bet that most of the people going to see Grown Ups 2 were Transformers fans lol :lol :lol:lol:lol:lol

Hard to say. But still, it's funny that people in this thread spouting bull**** like "IF U LIEK TRANSFORMERS YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE!"

And now it's not doing so well. :lol I think everyone who saw Grown Ups 2 should go see Pacific Rim. I don't give a damn if they liked it or not. I just want to see more original, non based off any source films in theaters.

Also...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fq0y21mazk[/ame]

c44.gif

Back