Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, we get it. We all ****ing get it. We really, really, really, really, really ****ing get it.

FtYkccX.jpg

It doesn't boil down to fans. It boils down to recognition. Once again.

images

Iconic Robot. (Dun care what the Transformers "haters" ( hate that word) say, he's an iconic design now)

Well, more like a variation on a truly iconic design. Optimus was one of the better designed bots in the movie, though along with Bumblebee.

I don't think there is one movie critic that I pay attention to. I just find them to be a waste of time to be honest.

It's not always just listening to a critic. Sometimes it's seeing how their opinion matches up to yours. Maybe you'll get something new out of it you never thought of.

I don't think there is one movie critic that I pay attention to. I just find them to be a waste of time to be honest.

Agreed.

I don't pay attention to any critic. I think that people should go see a movie and form their own opinions on whether they like a movie or not.

do you guys ever look at toy reviews? or restaurant reviews? any kind of review at all?

I don't care about their opinions...the only opinion that matters is my own.

Pretty much. There are friends opinions I take into account or suggestions that they make of which I listen to. The rest of the time I just go by what I think looks entertaining and if others agree that's awesome.

do you guys ever look at toy reviews? or restaurant reviews? any kind of review at all?

I read Michael Crawfords reviews once in a while. I've reviewed Collectibles for a while now be it on my own blog/YT channel or Middle-earth pieces for TORn. I look at what I do more so as just me sharing what I dig about a new piece with fellow fans more so than a review.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzTqn2jVNOY[/ame]

Has any here got the entire set?

I was quite pleasantly surprised how much I liked this film. The 2 dork scientists and Ron Pearlman were awful but the rest of the actors were actually decent. The effects were amazing and I liked the style and how they jumped right in without needing to show the whole backstory.

Just a fun ride.

Just watched Jeremy Jahns' review of Pacific Rim. Lol...agree with everything he says.
"Idris Elba is like the Louis Gossit Jr of Iron Eagle for Pacific Rim, kind of."

^

I agree with you regards the scientists, I found them both really annoying, however I actually liked Pearlman's character.

There's nothing annoying about Charlie Day. Ya'll be cray.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fP4emqw7O4[/ame]

Back