Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like Charlie Day, I just found his character slightly annoying. The TDKR fella was more annoying though.

That guy always bugs me. But eh. I found them charming. It's nice to see some comedy in a recent summer blockbuster...:lol

Hahaha :D...thanks for those clips CelticPredator. Looking forward to the next season of the show in September.

Newton was one of my favourite characters in the movie and his scenes with Ron Perlman were funny as well.

INSIDE THE ROCK POSTER FRAME BLOG: Pacific Rim Todd Slater Poster Release Details

"Todd Slater, the artist commissioned by Odd City to close their series, gave insight into his inspiration for this project, “When I first began seeing the early images for Pacific Rim, I was immediately struck by the scale of the Jaegers versus the humans. These pictures served as a reminder of how fragile human life is and I decided to create my image around this thought. I wanted to depict these giant machines as the protectors of humanity from the mysterious beasts that have emerged from a portal beneath the ocean.”

Todd Slater’s limited edition Pacific Rim prints will go on sale Tuesday 7/16 at a random time via the Odd City web store: Odd City Entertainment . Follow them on Twitter @ OddCityNews "

INSIDE THE ROCK POSTER FRAME BLOG: Pacific Rim Todd Slater Poster Release Details

"Todd Slater, the artist commissioned by Odd City to close their series, gave insight into his inspiration for this project, “When I first began seeing the early images for Pacific Rim, I was immediately struck by the scale of the Jaegers versus the humans. These pictures served as a reminder of how fragile human life is and I decided to create my image around this thought. I wanted to depict these giant machines as the protectors of humanity from the mysterious beasts that have emerged from a portal beneath the ocean.”

Todd Slater’s limited edition Pacific Rim prints will go on sale Tuesday 7/16 at a random time via the Odd City web store: Odd City Entertainment . Follow them on Twitter @ OddCityNews "

They are great prints, I just don't like the eyes at the top. That is a shame.

Also, will anyone tell me what the super secret Kaiju is, and what it was based off of?

I can't figure it out.

Back