Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crimson Typhoon was another cocktail I had sat night. Man who knew drinks were named after these guys:rotfl I tell ya if I was a bar owner I would definetly have a few drinks named after these guys

I'm sure Crimson Typhoon's was in the chest too.:dunno

No, cause remember...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Plus, I read the art book which states that Cherno is the only Jaeger with it's cockpit in the chest, while others are in the head. :lol

Crimson Typhoon was another cocktail I had sat night. Man who knew drinks were named after these guys:rotfl I tell ya if I was a bar owner I would definetly have a few drinks named after these guys

Kaiju Bar & Grill.:lol

No, cause remember...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't know about you guys but the shot of the film for me was when Otachi is standing over Gipsy Danger and opens her wings out. Such a great looking shot.:clap

I hope I get time to see this again. This morning everyone was talking about GrownUps 2, I wanted to puke on everyone. :lol

I can't believe people hadn't even heard of this by now. :(

I don't know about you guys but the shot of the film for me was when Otachi is standing over Gipsy Danger and opens her wings out. Such a great looking shot.:clap

That was definitely a pretty cool scene. I think that whole fight seen with her and Leatherback was awesome.

I'm a Leatherback fan. Definitely my fave of the Kaiju.

Yeah, that's a toss up. There's no winners there.

I think Cherno got it worse though.

I'd agree. At least Crimson's was likely quicker.

Love that shot. I also love the shot of the category 5 emerging. Even if the following battle is a little underwhelming, that shot is killer.

That was definitely a pretty cool scene. I think that whole fight seen with her and Leatherback was awesome.

I'm a Leatherback fan. Definitely my fave of the Kaiju.

Yep, that whole 20 minute scene is incredible. What I liked was that both Kaiju's had their chance to be badass whilst at the same time Gipsy got her hero moments.

I really liked Leatherback too. Great design and put up a great fight.

Love that shot. I also love the shot of the category 5 emerging. Even if the following battle is a little underwhelming, that shot is killer.

On second viewing I enjoyed that battle a lot more. I think it might seem a little underwhelming because you don't get a sense of the size and scale of the battle and Kaiju's due to the size of the ocean around them. Slattern was huge compared to both Gipsy and Striker though.

Leatherback and Otachi had the best fight...
Design-wise I love Tresspasser (Axehead), Knifehead and Bladehead but Onibaba is the best!! :rock!

Onibaba_Profile.jpg

Back